My father passed away.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: My father passed away.
(16-08-2017 07:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  So sorry to hear about your dad JDog.
You're in my thoughts. Heart

Thanks Pablo.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-08-2017, 07:58 PM
(16-08-2017 07:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Again, I am sorry. As you know there aren't words to make it better. Talk to us here if you need to. There's usually someone around to vent to.

I think I'll be ok but I really do appreciate it.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-08-2017, 08:01 PM
My condolences as well...

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
16-08-2017, 08:02 PM
(16-08-2017 08:01 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  My condolences as well...

Thank you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Sad

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
16-08-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm so sorry. Hug I hope he had a wonderful life and did interesting things that you'll always remember.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-08-2017, 08:10 PM
(16-08-2017 08:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm so sorry. Hug I hope he had a wonderful life and did interesting things that you'll always remember.

Thanks. He bought me my first guitar.

[+] 7 users Like JDog554's post
16-08-2017, 08:18 PM
(16-08-2017 08:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 08:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm so sorry. Hug I hope he had a wonderful life and did interesting things that you'll always remember.

Thanks. He bought me my first guitar.

Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-08-2017, 08:28 PM
(16-08-2017 07:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just got the worst call anyone could ever receive. Just got a call from my fathers GF letting me know he passed away tonight Sad

Never easy to lose a loved one. I watched my Mom die March 1rst. We both knew it was coming because she didn't want any more surgery, but still. Slow or fast being there or getting a phone call, it is tough no matter what.

Talking about it with friends and family help. Don't rush yourself with your feelings. You can only cope ultimately. Just know that you had the time you did with him just like I did with my Mom. Remember the good times.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
16-08-2017, 08:30 PM
(16-08-2017 08:28 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 07:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just got the worst call anyone could ever receive. Just got a call from my fathers GF letting me know he passed away tonight Sad

Never easy to lose a loved one. I watched my Mom die March 1rst. We both knew it was coming because she didn't want any more surgery, but still. Slow or fast being there or getting a phone call, it is tough no matter what.

Talking about it with friends and family help. Don't rush yourself with your feelings. You can only cope ultimately. Just know that you had the time you did with him just like I did with my Mom. Remember the good times.

Thanks Brian. I appreciate that a lot.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post