My father passed away.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: My father passed away.
(16-08-2017 08:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You have my sincere condolences JDog. Truly you do.

Thanks FC.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2017, 09:17 PM
My father passed away.
Words won't do much to quell the sorrow I guess but regardless you have my condolences.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
16-08-2017, 09:22 PM
(16-08-2017 09:17 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Words won't do much to quell the sorrow I guess but regardless you have my condolences.

I appreciate that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-08-2017, 09:45 PM
So I am next of kin and have to make the decision to donate his organs and tissue.

16-08-2017, 10:00 PM
I am really sorry for your loss.

Hope you don't have to deal with too much administrative stuff because you're his next of kin. Good luck with the decision.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
16-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Hug
16-08-2017, 10:29 PM
(16-08-2017 10:00 PM)Vera Wrote:  I am really sorry for your loss.

Hope you don't have to deal with too much administrative stuff because you're his next of kin. Good luck with the decision.

Thanks, I managed to learn of his wishes on that stuff so I made the decision.

(16-08-2017 10:05 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug

Hug thank you.

16-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Never easy go through, even if expected. I'm sorry to hear man. Hugs.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-08-2017, 10:33 PM
(16-08-2017 10:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Never easy go through, even if expected. I'm sorry to hear man. Hugs.

Even when you think you are ready, you are not. Thank you.

17-08-2017, 03:40 AM
So very sorry to learn this.

Take care of yourself.

Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.