My father passed away.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: My father passed away.
(17-08-2017 07:25 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 06:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  He also went doing what he loved, in his garage surrounded by his tools, fidgeting around.

I know it's hard to do, but try to be happy for him. Unexpected deaths are hard to cope with, but it's a great way to go if he didn't see it coming.

I saw my parents wither away and could prepare for the worst, but for them it must have been very hard.

Very sorry to hear that. Must have been very difficult Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-08-2017, 07:35 AM
Sorry JDog.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
17-08-2017, 07:37 AM
(17-08-2017 07:35 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Sorry JDog.

Still kind of hard to believe it's real.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-08-2017, 07:41 AM
(17-08-2017 07:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Very sorry to hear that. Must have been very difficult Sad

For them, yes. For me and my brother it probably was easier than it is for you. We knew what would happen and when it finally happened, it was kind of a relief. It was hard to observe my father clinging on to life because he was afraid for my mother. It was obvious he suffered greatly, though he never said it. My mother was hospitalized for the last three months of her life. Again, a relief for everyone when she finally passed.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
17-08-2017, 07:54 AM
(17-08-2017 07:41 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 07:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Very sorry to hear that. Must have been very difficult Sad

For them, yes. For me and my brother it probably was easier than it is for you. We knew what would happen and when it finally happened, it was kind of a relief. It was hard to observe my father clinging on to life because he was afraid for my mother. It was obvious he suffered greatly, though he never said it. My mother was hospitalized for the last three months of her life. Again, a relief for everyone when she finally passed.

Yeah that makes sense.

17-08-2017, 08:01 AM
(17-08-2017 07:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 07:35 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Sorry JDog.

Still kind of hard to believe it's real.

I know how you feel. Felt the same when my mom died.

Hug

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
17-08-2017, 08:25 AM
I'm so sorry JDog...that's a phone call you never want to get. Thinking of you and your family Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
28-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Didn't want to make a new thread for this but my Father's Fiancee passed away today.

28-10-2017, 08:48 AM
(28-10-2017 08:33 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Didn't want to make a new thread for this but my Father's Fiancee passed away today.

I'm sorry bruv, its an important link to your dad that's been taken away and it totally sucks, Sad there's nothing smart or soothing I can say to make you feel better (fuck knows I wish there was) but I am thinking of you at this time. Hug
28-10-2017, 08:52 AM
(28-10-2017 08:48 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 08:33 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Didn't want to make a new thread for this but my Father's Fiancee passed away today.

I'm sorry bruv, its an important link to your dad that's been taken away and it totally sucks, Sad there's nothing smart or soothing I can say to make you feel better (fuck knows I wish there was) but I am thinking of you at this time. Hug

Her passing didn't have as much of an impact on me. I wasn't too fond of her, she was way too controlling of my father, always had to have his money in her bank account. Of course even with this I would have never wished death on her and she did provide my father care until his passing and helped me through high school, and she was family so.