My father wants to use a CHARCOAL GRILL inside...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: My father wants to use a CHARCOAL GRILL inside...
(08-12-2013 08:59 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  My father is far from an unintelligent man (which he so adamantly denies), and he absolutely, unintentionally, fooled me.

When he came home after going out to grab some ice I formulated a quick question, in hopes that he would ask "why?".

"Were you serious about grilling inside?" I asked.

In a quick reply, my father said, "You don't really think I'm that stupid, do you? If I were to do that, we would all be dead quicker than you could notice."

Either my father isn't good with sarcasm, or I am not the best at picking up on it, but he meant to be sarcastic in what he said.

Now I feel stupid.

Im just glad you're ok and your dad's not cray-cray. Every year around here the news has at least one family that's died because of being that stupid.

Hug

On the other hand, we have a gas stove, and I've caught my kids a couple times toasting their weenies..
Wait! That didn't come out right.

It's weiners.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-12-2013, 09:42 PM
(08-12-2013 09:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  On the other hand, we have a gas stove, and I've caught my kids a couple times toasting their weenies..
Wait! That didn't come out right.

It's weiners.

Nnnnah, I think you were right the first time... as in "weenie roasting"... this would be the correct nomenclature for such an activity.

Blink I hope

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-12-2013, 09:54 PM
(08-12-2013 08:59 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  My father is far from an unintelligent man (which he so adamantly denies), and he absolutely, unintentionally, fooled me.

When he came home after going out to grab some ice I formulated a quick question, in hopes that he would ask "why?".

In a quick reply, my father said, "You don't really think I'm that stupid, do you? If I were to do that, we would all be dead quicker than you could notice."

Either my father isn't good with sarcasm, or I am not the best at picking up on it, but he meant to be sarcastic in what he said.

Now I feel stupid.
You think that's bad, my dad used to get me all the time with puns.

Just another nugget to add to your list of family stories. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
09-12-2013, 05:02 AM

Now I feel stupid.

lol troll dad

[Image: TrollDadDanceBlackSS.png]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
09-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Everyone throw things at UA!