My favorite TV comedy skit of all time....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2017, 02:05 PM
My favorite TV comedy skit of all time....

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: My favorite TV comedy skit of all time....
Carol's the greatest, for sure. But Carol aside, I've been trying for a couple of years to find an old Saturday Night Live sketch where several witches were brewing a pot of something atop a hill and turned it into something foul and stinky. Best.Lines.Ever. I've only been able to find the script for it, not a video. And the script just doesn't do it justice. Hardest I've laughed, ever.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/98/98abrew.phtml

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
22-07-2017, 02:23 PM
(22-07-2017 02:14 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Carol's the greatest, for sure. But Carol aside, I've been trying for a couple of years to find an old Saturday Night Live sketch where several witches were brewing a pot of something atop a hill and turned it into something foul and stinky. Best.Lines.Ever. I've only been able to find the script for it, not a video. And the script just doesn't do it justice. Hardest I've laughed, ever.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/98/98abrew.phtml

Never got into SNL that much. I did watch with Palin and now Trump easy targets for SNL. I was into Mad TV and prior to that a little known show back in the early 80s a rival that didn't make it to SNL status, "Fridays". Melanie Chartoff stared in a short lived ABC rival "Fridays". But better known as the principle in the FOX sitcom "Parker Lewis Cant Lose", a take off of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
22-07-2017, 02:37 PM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-07-2017, 02:44 PM

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
22-07-2017, 02:44 PM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Unfogged, meet Full Circle. Full Circle, meet unfogged.

Carry on. My work is done.

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
22-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Unfogged, leave both posts up, the skit deserves it!

22-07-2017, 02:57 PM
The Dentist is another classic clip from that show.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
22-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Every In Living color sketch with Fire Marshall Bill or Homey the Clown. And Stuart on MadTv.

[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post