My favorite TV comedy skit of all time....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2017, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2017 03:15 PM by Brian37.)
RE: My favorite TV comedy skit of all time....
(22-07-2017 03:03 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Every In Living color sketch with Fire Marshall Bill or Homey the Clown. And Stuart on MadTv.

Living Color was awesome too. That is where Jim Cary got his start. I loved his Vera de Milo skits. Fire Marshal Bill was awesome too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
22-07-2017, 03:15 PM
My (grown) kid does a great Fire Marshall Bill when you can talk her into it. She once launched into it during an inside (rainy day) cheering practice and even took the fire extinguisher off the wall as a prop. Woulda normally gotten her suspended but the people in charge couldn't stop laughing long enough to do anything about it. Just imagine Fire Marshall Bill leading high school cheerleaders. In a cheer about "danger."

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
22-07-2017, 03:32 PM
(22-07-2017 03:15 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  My (grown) kid does a great Fire Marshall Bill when you can talk her into it. She once launched into it during an inside (rainy day) cheering practice and even took the fire extinguisher off the wall as a prop. Woulda normally gotten her suspended but the people in charge couldn't stop laughing long enough to do anything about it. Just imagine Fire Marshall Bill leading high school cheerleaders. In a cheer about "danger."
Along with Carry Key and Peale got their start long with Damon Waynes, here is a Star Trek spoof from the very same show.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
22-07-2017, 05:00 PM

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
22-07-2017, 05:05 PM
This one's my favorite, although the skit stops short of the real punch line "...four beans!"

22-07-2017, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2017 05:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Sorry folks. The farting preacher is the best thing ever done. Ever.
In the whole world.
Oh wait. It was not on TV. Never mind. Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2017, 05:31 PM
(22-07-2017 05:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry folks. The farting preacher is the best thing ever done. Ever.
In the whole world.
Oh wait. It was not on TV. never mind. Blush

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
22-07-2017, 05:37 PM
(22-07-2017 05:31 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 05:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry folks. The farting preacher is the best thing ever done. Ever.
In the whole world.
Oh wait. It was not on TV. never mind. Blush

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?

I don't know who made the series ... there are a few. They deserve an Oscar.
My (big) brother crys laughing when I make him watch it.
(We have a family history of "fart jokes". Blush )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2017, 06:17 PM
(22-07-2017 05:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

I forgot what that comedians name was in the Dean Martin skit, but I do remember him having a running joke throughout media as being the on stage drunk.

22-07-2017, 06:24 PM
(22-07-2017 05:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

Classic! Yea, if anyone in reality found out their pilot was drunk off their ass they would want to beat the shit out of them. HE HE Funny stuff. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post