My fears are back

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: My fears are back
(17-04-2016 09:05 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Much of what you posted sounds like a depression/anxiety episode. You encountered something that triggered an attack.

(17-04-2016 08:22 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Earthquakes will become more and more.

SCIENCE!!! FTW...
Quote:The USGS estimates that several million earthquakes occur in the world each year. Many go undetected because they hit remote areas or have very small magnitudes. The NEIC now locates about 50 earthquakes each day, or about 20,000 a year.

As more and more seismographs are installed in the world, more earthquakes can be and have been located. However, the number of large earthquakes (magnitude 6.0 and greater) has stayed relatively constant.

[Image: eq%20stats_zpsssku14q9.png]

(17-04-2016 08:22 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Signs everywhere. My boyfriend said I'm getting back to where I have no rational or critical thinking. It's really hard, going from feeling good about everything to the fears hitting me like a truck. My dreams are back.. All of it.

You are describing perfectly what happens to me when something triggers an anxiety attack. Everyone has different triggers, and figuring out what they are is a major step in fighting them off.

There are no prophetic signs. There are traffic signs, billboards and advertisements. There are no omens, portents, oracles or any other heavenly hints.

If you were an omnipotent and omniscient god, an you wanted to convey a warning how would you do it?

Would you use earthquakes or some other natural phenomenon? Something that could be misconstrued, misunderstood, etc.

Or, being perfect, would you not have the exact method that would reach every being and convey the message in such a way that it could not be misunderstood, misconstrued, etc.

Besides, everyone knows that earthquakes and bad dreams are a sign of Cthulhu rising, not any christian god...

Everyone says it's anxiety. I thought I was good for a minute there.. But I probably should have it checked out.. Just still waiting on my insurance card to come back around lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 08:40 AM
Hug
18-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Actually we live on a giant duck. It's not earth-quakes, it's earth-quacks Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Consider the crows. They don't pray. They don't worship. They don't build structures as a testament to the corvusmorphisation of their own egos. Yet they still feed themselves and take care of each other.

Caw-caw, brother. Caw-caw.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post