My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: My fifth video is up
(20-03-2013 01:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 11:30 AM)KVron Wrote:  Why Thomas? Why not Judas and/or James?

Do you agree with this?

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."
Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven" (Thomas:114).

What does that mean? Is this what you'll be preaching? No

That one is not in the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. The closest thing to it is this:

When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer, and the outer like the inner, and when you make the upper like the lower, and the male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female a female. When you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the kingdom of God. (VGJC 7:24)

I don't give reasons for why some things are in the VGJC and others are not. My only "reason" is always the same: The Holy Spirit led me to do it, or not do it. And that's the truth.

Why five Gospels and not all the others, too? See above.
Why isn't verse 114 in there? See above.

Its easy to claim the Holy Spirit led you to write the VGJC, but why should we believe that claim?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2013, 01:46 PM
(20-03-2013 01:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  I don't give reasons for why some things are in the VGJC and others are not. My only "reason" is always the same: The Holy Spirit led me to do it, or not do it. And that's the truth.

Must be convenient.

"Why did you start your own cult?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"Why is your book better than the bible?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"What gives you the right to rewrite the bible?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"Why did you make all these changes?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"How do you know you're right?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"Who gives a flying fart?" - oh, wait, that one requires a different answer...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
20-03-2013, 01:56 PM
(20-03-2013 01:46 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 01:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  I don't give reasons for why some things are in the VGJC and others are not. My only "reason" is always the same: The Holy Spirit led me to do it, or not do it. And that's the truth.

Must be convenient.

"Why did you start your own cult?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"Why is your book better than the bible?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"What gives you the right to rewrite the bible?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"Why did you make all these changes?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"How do you know you're right?" - The Holy Spirit led me to do it, and that's the truth.
"Who gives a flying fart?" - oh, wait, that one requires a different answer...

What is your standard for an organization to be a "cult" and how does Veridicanism meet that standard?
20-03-2013, 02:38 PM
(20-03-2013 01:43 PM)Egor Wrote:  So?

Atheists demand God bow down to them. Naturally, you're going to expect me to do what you like, as well.

Ain't happenin.

I don't care how bigotted I sound, and I am a fanatic and a fundamentalist.
I only speak for myself but I demand NOTHING from god. The only thing I suggest for you is to seek professional help.

As for the last sentence:

"I don't care how bigotted [sic] I sound, and I am a fanatic and a fundamentalist." QFT

That is one of the most honest statements you've posted here.
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
20-03-2013, 04:08 PM

(20-03-2013 01:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its easy to claim the Holy Spirit led you to write the VGJC, but why should we believe that claim?

Because I'm the one bringing Veridicanism to you, and if God gave me that, it's reasonable to believe He gave me the VGJC as well.

And let me throw this in, as well. I doubt there is anyone on the planet today who has the reverence for Jesus Christ that I do. I don't think anyone is as close to him as I am. There are insane hyper-religious folks, but you know I'm not insane. Even these idiots who keep telling me to seek help know I'm not insane, either that or they don't know what mentally ill is. Watch my videos, read my works, and you will come to the conclusion that no psychotic individual could do that.

That being said, if I adore Christ more than anyone else, then if God exists, and if He cares at all, you can bet He's on my side, and If God is with me--you should be with me.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2013, 04:14 PM
(20-03-2013 04:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 01:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its easy to claim the Holy Spirit led you to write the VGJC, but why should we believe that claim?

Because I'm the one bringing Veridicanism to you, and if God gave me that, it's reasonable to believe He gave me the VGJC as well.

You really didn't answer the question. Why should we believe that god gave you anything?

All I see is a man angry with how the world is, so he creates his own fantasy world.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

20-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Egor, you misunderstand. Even if I were as fanatical about your god as you are, . . . if what is IN the ancient texts is unreliable [which has been shown to be the case], you have no clue what ANY character in those stories said, if anything at all. The reason why I am as I am now is because I decided to STOP being close minded when verified evidence was discovered. Of what profit is it to be fanatical if it isn't even true?

I am agnostic. I have no clue what deities may be out there. I don't discount the possibility, but I'm not going to rely on ancient writers when [apparently] all the OTHER ancient writers of religion weren't any more right than christianity [or the offshoots]. So yeah, . . . I require much more than "the mere words of some other humans".
[+] 1 user Likes DeavonReye's post
20-03-2013, 04:36 PM
(20-03-2013 04:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  And let me throw this in, as well. I doubt there is anyone on the planet today who has the reverence for Jesus Christ that I do. I don't think anyone is as close to him as I am.......

F Censored ck!!!!!! Ohmy
20-03-2013, 04:52 PM
(20-03-2013 04:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  Because I'm the one bringing Veridicanism to you, and if God gave me that, it's reasonable to believe He gave me the VGJC as well.

And let me throw this in, as well. I doubt there is anyone on the planet today who has the reverence for Jesus Christ that I do. I don't think anyone is as close to him as I am. There are insane hyper-religious folks, but you know I'm not insane. Even these idiots who keep telling me to seek help know I'm not insane, either that or they don't know what mentally ill is. Watch my videos, read my works, and you will come to the conclusion that no psychotic individual could do that.

That being said, if I adore Christ more than anyone else, then if God exists, and if He cares at all, you can bet He's on my side, and If God is with me--you should be with me.

That's a lot of ifs.

Crazy people can be quite intelligent as well, however simply being intelligent does not mean your beliefs are correct. So yes, psychotic individuals are surely capable of wonderful things, but like everyone else they are susceptible to deception and delusions.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

20-03-2013, 06:12 PM
(20-03-2013 10:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  Believe or go to hell. Is that all you've got? That's it?

Seriously, you threaten us with something for which there is no evidence and expect what?

It’s not about evidence, it’s about authority. The same way you believe in evolution or that the sun burns hydrogen or that there are other planets orbiting other stars—authority.

Jesus teaches us about hell. He talks so much about it, that there is simply no way it’s not a historical fact that he really did preach about it. So, the question one has to ask is what about Jesus? Was he a madman? Was he an evil liar? Was he wrong? Or was He ignorant. I don’t think he was any of those things and so I take it on authority that hell exists. I preach hell because Jesus Christ preached hell.

Obviously, we have to wait until we cross over to find out. Pascal’s Wager and all that.

No, I don't believe on authority that the sun burns hydrogen. I understand, from physics, the the sun fuses hydrogen into helium. I understand from data that planets orbit other stars. The data and the evidence are consistent with that which I have collected myself.

I don't know that Jesus teaches us anything. There is no supporting evidence or data that he said or did any of those things.
I don't accept authority without evidence.

You have no evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user