My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: My fifth video is up
(21-03-2013 11:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 10:37 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  But what have you shown us that's compelling enough to warrant a second look from a bunch of sceptics? Your tactics are a bit to much like, oh, I don't know, L. Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith. Then again, I suppose they were successful enough. I wonder, are you receiving tithes yet?
Haha, Egor = Joseph Smith. LOL.

Soon, he'll be marrying dozens of teen-aged girls. Now I see his grand plan...

Has Egor actually expressed a desire or a doctrine that he is to marry dozen of teenage girls or did you just make that up to ridicule him?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 12:57 PM

(21-03-2013 10:37 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I guess what irks me a bit, egor, is that your approach is so unoriginal. You seem sincere enough in your belief, but don't at all come off like a true prophet.

Oh, sorry. I'll try to be a more entertaning prophet in the future. I really look forward to you using that as an excuse on judgment day: "Well, God, I didn't believe because Edward wasn't...you know...original enough for my tastes.

Quote:You show up here all set up with a shiny new printed doctrine, a fun new twist on the standard old christianity. A slick set of you tube videos. You've put your work in, I'll give you that.

As Karen Carpenter would say: "I've only just begun."

Quote:But what have you shown us that's compelling enough to warrant a second look from a bunch of sceptics?

Who cares? You'll stop being an atheist when you choose to stop being an atheist. If Billy Graham can't change your mind, if the literature of the Gospels can't change your mind, what hope is there for my approach.

Quote:I wonder, are you receiving tithes yet?

What do you care? It's not your money.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 01:05 PM
"I've only just begun"

Well alright. I will say you got spunk. A for effort my friend.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-03-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2013 06:42 PM by Adenosis.)
(20-03-2013 11:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  You want me to be an angry man. Watch my videos. Do I look angry to you?

I watched part of two of them. Yes, you do come off as an angry man, one that holds the anger in. It's unhealthy.

(20-03-2013 11:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  That's right--no one. Because if there was, I would have found them by now. Maybe Veridicanism will be a beacon, and I'll find them that way, but as it stands. I am the closest human being to Christ alive in the world today. Sadly, that's not saying much.

You are aware there are nearly 7 billion people on the planet are you not?

(20-03-2013 11:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 04:52 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  So yes, psychotic individuals are surely capable of wonderful things,

No, see that's what I'm talking about. You think you know something, but you don't. If you spent any time at all with psychotic patients, you would know they aren't capable of anything. They have to be locked up, and every aspect of their life has to be controlled. Some draw pictures, and you know what? All the pictures are the same: cartoon demonic images.

You think you know something, but you don't. Do ya think you could trust me on that one--given that I am somewhat of an expert in the field?

Nope, I don't think I can trust you on this one. You think you know something, but you don't...

"They have to be locked up, and every aspect of their life has to be controlled." Shocking

You think everyone suffering from psychosis is locked up? and you claim to be an expert...?

I take it you never saw 'A Beautiful Mind'.
John Nash: Nobel prize winning Mathmatician who had Schizophrenia.

Your heavily mislabelling all psychotic individuals as being completely incapable of greatness. Perhaps you shouldn't generalize so much. You say all atheists live a certain way, you say everyone with psychosis has to be locked up and controlled... Wtf?

I don't think your an expert in anything to be honest.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
21-03-2013, 07:32 PM
(21-03-2013 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 11:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Haha, Egor = Joseph Smith. LOL.

Soon, he'll be marrying dozens of teen-aged girls. Now I see his grand plan...

Has Egor actually expressed a desire or a doctrine that he is to marry dozen of teenage girls or did you just make that up to ridicule him?

It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-03-2013, 09:24 PM
(21-03-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Has Egor actually expressed a desire or a doctrine that he is to marry dozen of teenage girls or did you just make that up to ridicule him?

It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage

You have found a way to ridicule him even when you don't have an opportunity.....just make up some shameful lies about him.
21-03-2013, 09:34 PM
(21-03-2013 09:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage

You have found a way to ridicule him even when you don't have an opportunity.....just make up some shameful lies about him.

Egor blows goats, I have proof.
21-03-2013, 11:14 PM

(21-03-2013 06:37 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I watched part of two of them. Yes, you do come off as an angry man, one that holds the anger in. It's unhealthy.

Then there's no winning, is there?

Quote:You think everyone suffering from psychosis is locked up? and you claim to be an expert...?

No, I don't think that. I think they're out there being cared for by family members or living in halfway houses, or sleeping on skid row.

Quote:I take it you never saw 'A Beautiful Mind'.
John Nash: Nobel prize winning Mathmatician who had Schizophrenia.

Princeton keeps him as a pet. I own the movie. I can recite most of it. I have also read a lot other stuff about John Nash. That movie is ridiculous from a historical perspective. Nevertheless, it is a good movie about a guy who once did something a long time ago in mathematics. Having said that, if a person is truly schizophrenic, they will have their first psychotic break when they are young. Periodically they will have others, and with each one their baseline mentality gets worse and worse. The medications do nothing for the negative symptoms of chronic psychosis--nothing. I'll let you Google what those are.

Quote:Your heavily mislabelling all psychotic individuals as being completely incapable of greatness.

They are.

You are mislabelling people who do great things as psychotic. Let me help you out a bit, try bipolar. There are a lot of people with bipolar disorder that do great things--when they're not completely screwing up every other aspect of their life. There are a lot of people with odd personality disorders, or perhaps some mild autistic spectrum disorder that do great things. I've always thought of Mark Zuckerberg as an odd individual, same with Steve Jobs.

Quote:Perhaps you shouldn't generalize so much. You say all atheists live a certain way, you say everyone with psychosis has to be locked up and controlled... Wtf?

I don't think your an expert in anything to be honest.

Then go away.
21-03-2013, 11:15 PM

(21-03-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage

That's right. Because you sense you are weaker. That's the only reason anyone ever ridicules anyone.
21-03-2013, 11:21 PM

(21-03-2013 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Has Egor actually expressed a desire or a doctrine that he is to marry dozen of teenage girls or did you just make that up to ridicule him?

HJ! Checkout http://www.veridicanism.com

Some atheist actually spent money to buy a domain name, and host it, just to ridicule me. Atheists may act moral--when they feel like it. But they don't have any moral foundation--none. It's not possible to be an atheist and have a moral "foundation." And when you don't have a foundation, the first things to go are honor and courage. Those things are the highest forms of morality and only come from the strongest of foundations.

Having said that, thanks for sticking up for me. I'd rep you if I could, but as you can see, we're the only ones who can't do that on this board. Again with the absence of honor!