My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: My fifth video is up
(21-03-2013 11:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage

That's right. Because you sense you are weaker. That's the only reason anyone ever ridicules anyone.

Damn! You done been ridiculed, son!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2013, 12:19 AM
(21-03-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Has Egor actually expressed a desire or a doctrine that he is to marry dozen of teenage girls or did you just make that up to ridicule him?

It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage
Hmmm, BlowJob actually asked me a question?

How the hell would I know if Egor's made up bullshit includes marrying teenage girls? I drew a silly parallel with Joseph Smith, based on a previous poster's comment. Ridicule? Yes. Truth? Nope. Or maybe - for all I know that might actually be his plan, but since I don't know either way, it certainly wasn't me expressing any insider knowledge or known truth.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
22-03-2013, 12:21 AM
(21-03-2013 11:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is out and out ridicule. We ridicule Egor at every opportunity. Drinking Beverage

That's right. Because you sense you are weaker. That's the only reason anyone ever ridicules anyone.
Actually, sometimes people ridicule someone because that person is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with strength or weakness; just whether or not the target of the ridicule is ridicule-worthy, a.k.a. ridiculous.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
22-03-2013, 04:41 AM
(22-03-2013 12:19 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
Hmmm, BlowJob actually asked me a question?

How the hell would I know if Egor's made up bullshit includes marrying teenage girls? I drew a silly parallel with Joseph Smith, based on a previous poster's comment. Ridicule? Yes. Truth? Nope. Or maybe - for all I know that might actually be his plan, but since I don't know either way, it certainly wasn't me expressing any insider knowledge or known truth.

So you are claiming you were not spreading shameful lies because the actual truth is unknown to you? Even that piss-poor excuse doesn't fly as you already admitted you could see Egor's grand plan.
22-03-2013, 05:38 AM
(22-03-2013 12:21 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Actually, sometimes people ridicule someone because that person is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with strength or weakness; just whether or not the target of the ridicule is ridicule-worthy, a.k.a. ridiculous.

The reason that the appeal to ridicule is a logical fallacy is that literally anything can be ridiculed. "Ridicule-worthy" is in the eye of the beholder rather than found in some objective sense. You're just rationalizing your own wrong actions, actions that you would immediately recognize as wrong if you were the target of them.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2013, 05:44 AM
(21-03-2013 11:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  Some atheist actually spent money to buy a domain name, and host it, just to ridicule me. Atheists may act moral--when they feel like it. But they don't have any moral foundation--none. It's not possible to be an atheist and have a moral "foundation."
Unbelievable. You still continue to hold a prejudice against atheists despite the accumulating evidence that atheists can act moral, because you keep conveniently failing to notice it when it happens. What evidence would disconfirm your long-held notions about atheists? They even gave you a website and you still twist the truth to make it fit with your preconceived bias against them.

Many atheists have a moral foundation built on the golden rule. Do they follow through on it? Unfortunately, we're still human and so we make mistakes (just as Christians do, I might add, despite the help they think they're receiving from a "holy spirit"). But it's very easy to lay a foundation on something simple that everyone immediately recognizes as "good" without the help of a holy book.

But let's assume that this isn't true -- maybe atheists couldn't build their own moral foundation. In that case, they could still follow the bible's laws, even if they don't believe in God. So you'd still be wrong about atheists' ability to act morally.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
22-03-2013, 06:22 AM
(21-03-2013 11:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  HJ! Checkout http://www.veridicanism.com

Some atheist actually spent money to buy a domain name, and host it, just to ridicule me. Atheists may act moral--when they feel like it. But they don't have any moral foundation--none. It's not possible to be an atheist and have a moral "foundation." And when you don't have a foundation, the first things to go are honor and courage. Those things are the highest forms of morality and only come from the strongest of foundations.
That is funny. While that spoof site is a bit over the top, it hit the nail on the head. Take away some of the colorful adjectives and it pretty much describes the Egor Delusion.
22-03-2013, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2013 07:31 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(21-03-2013 11:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Has Egor actually expressed a desire or a doctrine that he is to marry dozen of teenage girls or did you just make that up to ridicule him?

HJ! Checkout http://www.veridicanism.com

Some atheist actually spent money to buy a domain name, and host it, just to ridicule me. Atheists may act moral--when they feel like it. But they don't have any moral foundation--none. It's not possible to be an atheist and have a moral "foundation." And when you don't have a foundation, the first things to go are honor and courage. Those things are the highest forms of morality and only come from the strongest of foundations.

Having said that, thanks for sticking up for me. I'd rep you if I could, but as you can see, we're the only ones who can't do that on this board. Again with the absence of honor!

How do you know it was an atheist who put up the site?

Whoever put up the site took steps to hide their identity, presumably to make it harder for you to track them down and sue them. You can always contact IPower at 1-888-511-HOST and ask for the name of the person who is footing the bill for hosting the web page and/ or threaten to sue them if they don't take it down.

Edit: Ipowers privacy policy indicates they won't reveal any information about the user hosting the site without a subpoena, but the site does violate their user agreement so they will probably take it down if you raise a stink about it. From their terms of service:

"User's use, publication and display of the User Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any "moral right" or similar right however denominated;"
22-03-2013, 07:17 AM
(21-03-2013 11:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  

HJ! Checkout http://www.veridicanism.com

Having said that, thanks for sticking up for me. I'd rep you if I could, but as you can see, we're the only ones who can't do that on this board. Again with the absence of honor!
That's fucked up. Tongue

People with neg rep cannot rep 'cause they only give negative reps. Consider But rep is stupid anyway.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-03-2013, 10:41 AM

(22-03-2013 05:44 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Unbelievable. You still continue to hold a prejudice against atheists despite the accumulating evidence that atheists can act moral, because you keep conveniently failing to notice it when it happens.

No, no no. Some atheists act moral, some are very moral. Some are probably a lot more moralistic than I am. That's not the point I'm trying to make. What I'm saying (and I admit not to clearly) is that atheism, the philosophy, necessarily can have no "moral" foundation, because morality stems from obedience to authority, and that ultimately leads to God being the moral authority, which is why Kings and Queens are said to rule by "Divine Right."

You have acted with reason, tolerance and kindness toward me. You have acted morally. You have a moral foundation, because atheims is not true. If it were true, your reason, tolerance and kindness, could not be called moral. It would only be your paticular response to an environmental stimulus. And in that, it would be no different than Aseptic insulting me, because he would only be acting out a response to an environmental stimulus.

So, I say that atheism has no moral foundation, and it can't. But atheists do have a moral foundations the same as me, because atheism isn't really true.

That's my point.

Quote:What evidence would disconfirm your long-held notions about atheists? They even gave you a website and you still twist the truth to make it fit with your preconceived bias against them.

What are you talking about, "They gave me a website?"
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post