My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: My fifth video is up
(24-03-2013 07:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not afraid of what I say or have said. I put my identity out there. You all have to hide. I want what I say to be recorded forever. Your anonymity makes you pointless and irrelevant.
To clarify my point: if a person gets noticed through the web, the internet acts as a time capsule. You understand that, as you've said you want what you have to say to be recorded forever. That's fine.

So, say one tries to bring a new religion and uses the internet to set out a ministry as it evolves, the foundations are available for viewing - including all the skeletons. You should be afraid of those skeletons, Egor. You don't have to, but you should be.

In convincing others that Veridicanism is the truth and the only way, the message presented must be clear and concise, precise and spiritually sound (I don't think that has anything to do with logic, I remember my past quite well as a Witness). Because you built from the ground up through the web, you don't have the fortune of that of your predecessors who created variants of religions. They had the wonderful tools of hiding, locking up, destroying, silencing, and otherwise ridding themselves of the unwanted stuff. Stuff known as information.

This new information age makes it that much harder for you.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
24-03-2013, 08:27 PM
(24-03-2013 07:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not afraid of what I say or have said. I put my identity out there. You all have to hide. I want what I say to be recorded forever. Your anonymity makes you pointless and irrelevant.
A bit of irony... I wrote almost that exact final sentence in a short, symbolic post I wrote to god shortly before I proclaimed my atheism.
[+] 11 users Like Katiegal's post
24-03-2013, 08:29 PM
(24-03-2013 08:27 PM)Katiegal Wrote:  
A bit of irony... I wrote almost that exact final sentence in a short, symbolic post I wrote to god shortly before I proclaimed my atheism.
Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-03-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 08:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-03-2013 07:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  Your anonymity makes you pointless and irrelevant.

You grossly underestimate the value of anonymity, Edward Gordon of the fucking bayou that calls itself Louisiana. ...

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-03-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:04 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 7 users Like Doctor X's post
24-03-2013, 08:55 PM
(24-03-2013 08:43 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  [Image: hai-there_badblood_zps0ceccb60.gif]

Well, I am the one who invited EddieBaby to SC. As I explain there, I found him and his insanity on a board that, apparently, had its entire active membership take a trip to the Bermuda Triange and, having found margaritas, decided to stay. You are probably all well aware of his "forum" where the entire membership appears to be him--cannot even remember his socks!

Anyways I politely--"measur'd in manner and speech"--invited him to SC but cautioned him that he would have to actually defend his claims. I also listed a number of basic elements of biblical scholarship to warn him that if these were "things that happened to other people" then he may find himself at an intellectual disadvantage.

As you can see, he lasted about as long as a teenage in a brothel . . . I mean, he ran away in utter fear. He could not deal with the basics of NT scholarship--he seemed unaware that the texts were not actually written in English and his combination of them may be a bit questionable since he could not actually read them.

He could not even give evidence of a god. Oh . . . he claims he could write "books" with the "evidences" for a deity but . . . he . . . is just not going to show you. There is better evidence that houseofcantor and I are in a four-way with Gwineth and Mila involving [CENSORED--Ed.] and garlic presses to deal with the excess syrup.

Despite the restraining orders.

His tactics you all know--acts as an obnoxious prat demanding justification for his strawmen, then having a hissy fit when called on it. I am surprised he did not last as long given he has continued posting HERE.

Anyways, I must admit a very weak and boring self-deluded waste of geography.

I am reminded of "Pope Michael the First" who has gained a bit more "internets popularities" with the installment of a New Pedophile Pope--someone who wants to be important, is willing to waste a lot of time seeking to be important, but is unwilling to do the actual work. A critical difference is "Pope Michael I" appears a far less malignant character than EddieBaby.

--J.D.
Hey doc, welcome to the forum! I ventured over to the other community and lurked a bit. You seem to be a good dude, so feel free to stick around! Cool
24-03-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 09:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-03-2013 08:43 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  [Image: hai-there_badblood_zps0ceccb60.gif]

Well, I am the one who invited EddieBaby to SC. As I explain there, I found him and his insanity on a board that, apparently, had its entire active membership take a trip to the Bermuda Triange and, having found margaritas, decided to stay. You are probably all well aware of his "forum" where the entire membership appears to be him--cannot even remember his socks!

Anyways I politely--"measur'd in manner and speech"--invited him to SC but cautioned him that he would have to actually defend his claims. I also listed a number of basic elements of biblical scholarship to warn him that if these were "things that happened to other people" then he may find himself at an intellectual disadvantage.

As you can see, he lasted about as long as a teenage in a brothel . . . I mean, he ran away in utter fear. He could not deal with the basics of NT scholarship--he seemed unaware that the texts were not actually written in English and his combination of them may be a bit questionable since he could not actually read them.

He could not even give evidence of a god. Oh . . . he claims he could write "books" with the "evidences" for a deity but . . . he . . . is just not going to show you. There is better evidence that houseofcantor and I are in a four-way with Gwineth and Mila involving [CENSORED--Ed.] and garlic presses to deal with the excess syrup.

Despite the restraining orders.

His tactics you all know--acts as an obnoxious prat demanding justification for his strawmen, then having a hissy fit when called on it. I am surprised he did not last as long given he has continued posting HERE.

Anyways, I must admit a very weak and boring self-deluded waste of geography.

I am reminded of "Pope Michael the First" who has gained a bit more "internets popularities" with the installment of a New Pedophile Pope--someone who wants to be important, is willing to waste a lot of time seeking to be important, but is unwilling to do the actual work. A critical difference is "Pope Michael I" appears a far less malignant character than EddieBaby.

--J.D.

Damn dude, who the fuck are you? ... ' Cause Girly might think he likes you. ... or maybe not. ... shit's always up in the air.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-03-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:05 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
24-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Doc...obviously you are familiar with Brother Ego®.

Welcome aboard.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-03-2013, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:04 PM by Doctor X.)

[+] 4 users Like Doctor X's post