My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: My fifth video is up
(24-03-2013 09:14 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  [Image: embarrassed.gif]

Thanks for the welcome!

I have not read through all of Eddie Baby's posts--[Image: eyesbleed_smle_zps40ecdd06.gif]--but am I correct to surmise he never gave evidence for any sort of deity? I [Pontificated--Ed.] helpfully provided a question to him so he could choose and reveal what sort of god he follows . . . but he ignored it [Image: overreact_millan_zps10ebce57.gif]

--J.D.
So far...
He thinks he's Christ and all of us can become Christ if we follow in his footsteps. He has daily conversations with God and is channeling Him to write the Veridican tenets of this new religion. Including his wife the Church has 2 adherents. According to Brother Gordon we're all doomed and he's happy about it.
Many of us here think he's going to end up hurting others before long and I don't mean with words. The word delusional is bandied about frequently when describing him, so is the word douchebag.
I may have missed some trivialities but that's the gist I think.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-03-2013, 09:32 PM
(24-03-2013 09:25 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  "Brother Ego" [Image: giggle_zpsa5794f0e.gif]

Actually, I have only a brief correspondence with him. I have seen his type--and tactics--before. As I blathered on one of the threads THERE--which casadelcantor contributed in methinks--I have encountered far greater loons. I am sure others HERE have as well--I just skimmed a thread on someone who believes the Earth does not rotate [Image: f287a35d.gif]. Nevertheless, Brother Ego as you named him seems to exemplify the weakest of those who WANT to think themselves fundamentalist Christians, yet have no idea what their texts contain. In a way, that was part of the "Fundamentals" agreed upon in the about a hundred years ago--"The Bible is inerrant--every word true!" Does that include the ones that denounce other ones as "the lying pen of scribes" for example? It is head burying in the sands of the banks of the River DeNile which, I fear, is Brother Ego's principle past-time.

--J.D.

oh my dear fuck.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-03-2013, 09:40 PM
(24-03-2013 09:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  oh my dear fuck.
Girly, you have a way with words Bowing hehehehee

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-03-2013, 10:21 PM

(24-03-2013 08:18 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  To clarify my point: if a person gets noticed through the web, the internet acts as a time capsule. You understand that, as you've said you want what you have to say to be recorded forever. That's fine.

So, say one tries to bring a new religion and uses the internet to set out a ministry as it evolves, the foundations are available for viewing - including all the skeletons. You should be afraid of those skeletons, Egor. You don't have to, but you should be.

What skeletons? If you dig through the internet you find I was a writer, and an anti-atheist, and I'm a nurse. And throughout the years I questioned my faith almost daily as I hammered out what was the truth from all the lies that I took in. Sometimes I thought I was a regular Christian, sometimes I hated the church. Sometimes I was into spiritualism, dream interpretation, astrology, and psi stuff. That was all me growing up in my faith.

I'm not ashamed of any of that. But the real Veridican faith began on January 22, 2013 with me signing the articles of faith, which is on video, on my computer at home. I'm sitting in my tiny little office, my hair's a mess, I just finished working out and getting ready to take a shower, and I'm signing the document on top of a dictionary sitting by my computer--now that I think of it, it's a real manger scene for sure. That's the humble beginnings.

I have nothing to hide. If someone wants to criticize the twenty years I've been "becoming," they can, but it's only so relevant--because it all started for real on Jan 22 of this year.

Quote:In convincing others that Veridicanism is the truth and the only way, the message presented must be clear and concise, precise and spiritually sound (I don't think that has anything to do with logic, I remember my past quite well as a Witness). Because you built from the ground up through the web, you don't have the fortune of that of your predecessors who created variants of religions. They had the wonderful tools of hiding, locking up, destroying, silencing, and otherwise ridding themselves of the unwanted stuff. Stuff known as information.

This new information age makes it that much harder for you.

It's too bad you had a bad experience as a JW. When my memoir comes out this year, you'll see how bad I had it, too. You should become a Veridican. Help me start a seminary and we'll make chaplains who will spread the truth of Jesus Christ. Because, come on, you wear atheism like armored suit.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:06 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
25-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Definition of insanity.

Hating atheists yet coming to an atheist forum to "advertise" your new version of Christianity, that nobody is interested in, that nobody wants and nobody cares about.

Showing psychopathic tendencies where when asked about your past conduct, saying that 22 January 2013 is some sort of cut off point/excuse that disregards all of your past conduct (it doesn't)

Working with people who have a mental illness yet listening to "voices from god" (how is that any different?)

[Image: flogging%2Ba%2Bdead%2Bhorse.jpg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
25-03-2013, 01:17 AM

(24-03-2013 11:10 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
Quote:I'm not ashamed of any of that.

You are ashamed of answering simple questions, son.

Quote:I have nothing to hide.

Rather contradicts your fear of simple questions, son.

Quote:When my memoir comes out this year, . . .

Will wait for the movie . . . Rob Schneider needs work hear tell. . . .

--J.D.

Why are you here? I'm going to ignore you after this post, just like I do in Skeptical Community. And why? Because you're disturbed. And how do I know? because you think I know what you're talking about--and I don't have a clue. I've had other cyberstalkers before. You're not the first.

Bye.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 02:07 AM
(25-03-2013 01:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-03-2013 11:10 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  You are ashamed of answering simple questions, son.

Rather contradicts your fear of simple questions, son.

Will wait for the movie . . . Rob Schneider needs work hear tell. . . .

--J.D.

Why are you here? I'm going to ignore you after this post, just like I do in Skeptical Community. And why? Because you're disturbed. And how do I know? because you think I know what you're talking about--and I don't have a clue. I've had other cyberstalkers before. You're not the first.

Bye.

Hey JD,
See how he does that. He can't answer a question, so Ego puts ya on ignore. Consider it an honor. Welcome to the club. The man is seriously disturbed, and suffering from Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2013, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:07 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
25-03-2013, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:07 PM by Doctor X.)

[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post