My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2013, 04:03 PM
My fifth video is up
(25-03-2013 03:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-03-2013 10:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  I have nothing to hide. If someone wants to criticize the twenty years I've been "becoming," they can, but it's only so relevant--because it all started for real on Jan 22 of this year.
This is what that line reminds me of... go to 2:22 into the clip

I still think its weird later seeing that same actor on Monk. I guess you might call that versatile. Pretty different roles?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:49 AM by Doctor X.)
RE: My fifth video is up

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
26-03-2013, 09:07 AM
(23-03-2013 04:23 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I appreciate the effort here, but we all know he's stark ravin' already.

Don't worry about the kids... to quote Katiegal, "there's no congregation but the video camera."
None of his videos have won a single "thumb up"

The only person we need to worry about is Egor himself. When it finally dawns on him that absolutely nobody is taking him seriously, he may be a danger to himself. We need to bear that in mind, as we may be the only "family" he has.
Never underestimate the drawing power of religious certainty... Drooling
26-03-2013, 09:19 AM

For the record. I am now able to log back into Skeptical Community. Not quite sure what the glitch was, but if Abdul says I wasn't banned, so be it.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 10:06 AM
(25-03-2013 04:19 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  Would have loved it if, say as Monk walked in his office, he was explaining to someone, "you rub the lotion in your skin."

Why Hollywood refuses o return my calls [Image: 8409f772.gif]

--J.D.

Hollywood is missing out Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-03-2013, 09:19 AM
After skimming this thread looking for a link requested from the other site, I found that Egor has a point... Ohmy

Of course there is no moral foundation to atheism (other than theism is generally fucked off) which is exactly why each of us has a "personal relationship" with a separate, individual moral philosophy. (Gwynnite for this idiot, of course, secular humanism gets a lot of play in the atheist community)...

But Eddie, baby, if you're gonna attack us for our moral philosophy - take the fucking trouble to find out exactly what that moral philosophy actually is... you fucking lazy fuck.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:49 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
12-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Brother Ed update:

Looks like another dramatic exit.
http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/forums...45#p663645

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2013, 08:52 AM
When you say "we", you really mean "my".

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.