My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2013, 09:28 PM

RE: My fifth video is up
(15-03-2013 04:12 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 03:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  I must admit, yeah, I thought I could have free speech...

But, come on, I'm a Christian, if I have the power to stop disrespect being shown to my Lord and Savior...

One of these things is not like the other.

I know. And I realize that now. I thought I could copy the TTA style of free speech and just let anyone say whatever they wanted, but now I know I can't. I can't tolerate blasphemy, I just can't.

I mean, a person can say "God sucks!" and that's not really blasphemy, but if someone comes into a forum where I have control and calls God a flying speghetti monster, I freak. One can hate God, one can believe there is no God. But mocking God is something that--I don't know, it makes me feel rage. In other people's forums, I can just ignore it because I can't do anything about it. But if I could, I would. If I had an Bushmaster at the Crucifixion there wouldn't have been a Crucifixion. I know that's probably a weakness...what can I say? What can I do? The older I get, the hard it seems to be to change.

Alas, I think I'm wearing my psychology on my sleeve.

(15-03-2013 04:14 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  Wow, that is just uncalled for. What did Egor do to you?

Exactly! Thank you. Shocking

(15-03-2013 07:40 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I watched your video and it seems your version of Christianity is science friendly. Please continue.

Will do. Thumbsup

You know, we're in a new generation of humankind now. The things we are finding out scientifically in astronomy and particle physics only deepens the mystery of the universe, a mystery that only resolves if one posits the existence of God. Not the old ancient idea of God, but God as the fundamental monistic consciousness--and Christ, defined as that consciousness being self-aware from inside the creation.
Yes

(15-03-2013 08:08 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  So the christian god is all for free will, but not yourself? you want to cut that back? Hmm.. Interesting. Did you smell brimstone and burning flesh when your god speaks to you? Just curious...

I fear God, you bet. He's my Father. I talk to Him, and He talks to me. It's been that way since I was nine years old. He is always with me, and I am always with Him. It was that way in my twenties when I wasn't even religious. It was that way today before I came to work. He has protected me when I was wrong. He has saved me when he destroyed others. But I will go back and make sure I capitalized all the pronouns that refer to Him. Yeah, I fear God. He's not just my Father; He's the God of the insect world, viruses, cancer, accidents, loss, hurricanes, earthquakes, fire and death, and He could leave me alone if He wanted to; then where would I be--in here with y'all I suppose.

I've been angry at God and yelled at Him. I've sinned and sinned and sinned again and He still forgives me. I've failed Him in all manner of ways, but He has a lot of mercy and grace when it comes to me, all that is part of our relationship, but I have a healthy respect and fear of God. Me--even more than you--He would destroy in a second if I stepped out of line.

And now we're taking it to the next level, you know. He's given me the keys to the kingdom with Veridicanism. He will destroy me before He let's me blow it. He won't let me let you win. When the Church has become nothing more than a positive-living-private-school-for-the-kids-health-and-weath seminar, the only real thing left will be Veridicanism. God won't let me ruin it.

So, yeah, I fear God. You should, too.
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 10:51 PM by Adenosis.)

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2013, 10:59 PM

(15-03-2013 10:47 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Has anyone ever recommended you see a psychologist? Hobo

Why should I?

(15-03-2013 09:28 PM)Egor Wrote:  This doesn't seem very consistent Undecided Based on what you said he sure doesn't express much mercy.
But if it's true I've thought of a way to falsify your beliefs. Wonder off path, if you are destroyed, the god exists. If not, then it doesn't exist. But if you die of natural causes or suicide, that doesn't prove much Smile

I don't require proof of God's existence. You do. I have all the proof I need. You don't.
15-03-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 11:13 PM by Adenosis.)
(15-03-2013 10:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 10:47 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Has anyone ever recommended you see a psychologist? Hobo

Why should I?

Because unless your a completely different person in real life, and everything on here is bulshit, I'd say your likely a bit of a schizo. At the least you should have some cognitive therapy, you appear to have had a rather dissapointing life, often getting angry? You did mention sinning over and over, so you must be disapointed with yourself about the way you behaved in the past. No time like the present to change. See someone.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
16-03-2013, 12:00 AM

(15-03-2013 11:10 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Because unless your a completely different person in real life, and everything on here is bulshit, I'd say your likely a bit of a schizo. At the least you should have some cognitive therapy, you appear to have had a rather dissapointing life, often getting angry? You did mention sinning over and over, so you must be disapointed with yourself about the way you behaved in the past. No time like the present to change. See someone.

Yeah, sure. But you're the atheist, not me. To be an atheist requires some serious head-in-the-sand denial of the reality that surrounds you. It takes a lot of mental energy to be an atheist, like pushing a car that's out of gas.

You're spirit is lost. It's not supposed to be alive. It's supposed to be dead and Christ is supposed to be alive in you. Have you ever seen one of those mosquito eater bugs? The don't eat, they don't bite, they only become the fly that they are so they can mate and die. You see them flying around in the wetlands where I live all the time. They are lost. They have no purpose. They are like the human being who hasn't become Christ.

That's the truth. You should believe it.
16-03-2013, 12:15 AM
(16-03-2013 12:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 11:10 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Because unless your a completely different person in real life, and everything on here is bulshit, I'd say your likely a bit of a schizo. At the least you should have some cognitive therapy, you appear to have had a rather dissapointing life, often getting angry? You did mention sinning over and over, so you must be disapointed with yourself about the way you behaved in the past. No time like the present to change. See someone.

Yeah, sure. But you're the atheist, not me. To be an atheist requires some serious head-in-the-sand denial of the reality that surrounds you. It takes a lot of mental energy to be an atheist, like pushing a car that's out of gas.

You're spirit is lost. It's not supposed to be alive. It's supposed to be dead and Christ is supposed to be alive in you. Have you ever seen one of those mosquito eater bugs? The don't eat, they don't bite, they only become the fly that they are so they can mate and die. You see them flying around in the wetlands where I live all the time. They are lost. They have no purpose. They are like the human being who hasn't become Christ.

That's that truth. You should believe it.

If the mosquito eater bug doesn't eat, why do they call it a mosquito eater?
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
16-03-2013, 01:47 AM
(15-03-2013 09:28 PM)Egor Wrote:  I thought I could copy the TTA style of free speech and just let anyone say whatever they wanted, but now I know I can't. I can't tolerate blasphemy, I just can't.

Just look at it this way. If God is willing to put up with "blasphemy", then I imagine you can, too. If the things that you believe about God are true, then God would remove those words it if he felt it was necessary. He hasn't, so it isn't necessary.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2013, 04:23 AM

(16-03-2013 01:47 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Just look at it this way. If God is willing to put up with "blasphemy", then I imagine you can, too. If the things that you believe about God are true, then God would remove those words it if he felt it was necessary. He hasn't, so it isn't necessary.

With that line of reasoning, God could keep them there if He wanted as well. The fact is, "I" can't tolerate blasphemy in my forum. And you know what I mean--I'm not talking about the guy who criticizes the Church or hates God and Christ, or whatever. I'm talking about the mocking that atheists like to do. And I think I've explained my position pretty clearly.

If an atheist has devolved so much that they don't even have any manners left to respect what others hold dear, then they don't deserve free speech. In fact, there's nothing good about giving such a person free speech--their speech accomplishes nothing.
16-03-2013, 04:24 AM

(16-03-2013 12:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 12:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, sure. But you're the atheist, not me. To be an atheist requires some serious head-in-the-sand denial of the reality that surrounds you. It takes a lot of mental energy to be an atheist, like pushing a car that's out of gas.

That's the truth. You should believe it.

If the mosquito eater bug doesn't eat, why do they call it a mosquito eater?

It's a misconception about that bug.
16-03-2013, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 06:33 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(15-03-2013 09:28 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 04:12 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  One of these things is not like the other.

I know. And I realize that now. I thought I could copy the TTA style of free speech and just let anyone say whatever they wanted, but now I know I can't. I can't tolerate blasphemy, I just can't.

I mean, a person can say "God sucks!" and that's not really blasphemy, but if someone comes into a forum where I have control and calls God a flying speghetti monster, I freak. One can hate God, one can believe there is no God. But mocking God is something that--I don't know, it makes me feel rage. In other people's forums, I can just ignore it because I can't do anything about it. But if I could, I would. If I had an Bushmaster at the Crucifixion there wouldn't have been a Crucifixion. I know that's probably a weakness...what can I say? What can I do? The older I get, the hard it seems to be to change.

Alas, I think I'm wearing my psychology on my sleeve.

(15-03-2013 04:14 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  Wow, that is just uncalled for. What did Egor do to you?

Exactly! Thank you. Shocking

(15-03-2013 07:40 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I watched your video and it seems your version of Christianity is science friendly. Please continue.

Will do. Thumbsup

You know, we're in a new generation of humankind now. The things we are finding out scientifically in astronomy and particle physics only deepens the mystery of the universe, a mystery that only resolves if one posits the existence of God. Not the old ancient idea of God, but God as the fundamental monistic consciousness--and Christ, defined as that consciousness being self-aware from inside the creation.
Yes

(15-03-2013 08:08 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  So the christian god is all for free will, but not yourself? you want to cut that back? Hmm.. Interesting. Did you smell brimstone and burning flesh when your god speaks to you? Just curious...

I fear God, you bet. He's my Father. I talk to Him, and He talks to me. It's been that way since I was nine years old. He is always with me, and I am always with Him. It was that way in my twenties when I wasn't even religious. It was that way today before I came to work. He has protected me when I was wrong. He has saved me when he destroyed others. But I will go back and make sure I capitalized all the pronouns that refer to Him. Yeah, I fear God. He's not just my Father; He's the God of the insect world, viruses, cancer, accidents, loss, hurricanes, earthquakes, fire and death, and He could leave me alone if He wanted to; then where would I be--in here with y'all I suppose.

I've been angry at God and yelled at Him. I've sinned and sinned and sinned again and He still forgives me. I've failed Him in all manner of ways, but He has a lot of mercy and grace when it comes to me, all that is part of our relationship, but I have a healthy respect and fear of God. Me--even more than you--He would destroy in a second if I stepped out of line.

And now we're taking it to the next level, you know. He's given me the keys to the kingdom with Veridicanism. He will destroy me before He let's me blow it. He won't let me let you win. When the Church has become nothing more than a positive-living-private-school-for-the-kids-health-and-weath seminar, the only real thing left will be Veridicanism. God won't let me ruin it.

So, yeah, I fear God. You should, too.
Isn't it amazing, and sad, that in the 21st century, ancient Jewish priests and Roman propagandists, the people who wrote the bible, can still fuck with someone's head like this?

Those buggers knew what they were doing. They knew how to indoctrinate people, how to get inside their heads. They wrote mumbo-jumbo to gain leverage off people's fears and superstitions, and wounded their egos by labeling them sinners and violating their innermost selves by deriding their sexuality. They taught people to hate anyone who wasn't a fellow believer. The aim of all this was to facilitate control.

Poor old Egor's been more indoctrinated than most. The rational part of his mind has rejected conventional Christianity, yet he's not able to go all the way by admitting that the Bible is bullshit. He's written his own version to try to make some sense out of it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post