My fifth video is up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: My fifth video is up
(18-03-2013 02:44 AM)Egor Wrote:  Why collect the negative rep points? You don't belong down here with me? You belong up there with them--your family--just like KC. Isn't that right?

Some hate me because I forgive them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2013, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 04:42 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(18-03-2013 02:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2013 01:58 AM)Egor Wrote:  What do you care? I'm learning as I go. I'm reinventing the wheel by necessity. You can't do what I'm doing. And I have no need to "pretend" at perfection. If I do something, and later I see that I was wrong, I change. Notice, that both changes have occurred based on the instructions of Jesus Christ. And when Starcrash presented a reasonable argument (or was used by God to present the argument), I listened.

You think you have some victory, because I am growing as Christ? You have nothing. You're just another atheist heckling me from the crowd. You are noise.

If you are Christ, you should not be as wishy-washie as you have shown yourself to be.

I reckon Christ lives in Egor.

Christ lived in Saint Paul, so why not in brother Edward?

If Christ is real, he has to come back some time. Christ made some mistakes the first time. He never wrote anything down. He got pushed around by the Romans.

Think about it. Brother Edward has written the good news how it should have been done the first time. He's also a lot tougher.

Sounds a bit bizarre, I know, but it could be true.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
18-03-2013, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 10:51 AM by devilsadvoc8.)
Egor: Seek help. Really. Go get some professional help. From hearing voices to the rage and hate you spew here. If not for your yourself, do it for the ones around you.
[+] 2 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
18-03-2013, 07:11 AM
(18-03-2013 02:44 AM)Egor Wrote:  Why collect the negative rep points? You don't belong down here with me? You belong up there with them--your family--just like KC. Isn't that right?

You're family too, Egor. You might be the crazy uncle who we keep the kids away from, but don't put yourself down too far.

As for your idea of blasphemy being the mocking of God... I wonder how much this is about God and how much this is about you responding to your beliefs and ideas being mocked? I wonder how much this is about your own locus of identity?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
18-03-2013, 08:22 AM
I think it is quite telling [of Egor's way of thinking] that he would actually suggest "a god that purposefully creates humans for the sole purpose of 'being damned' outside of anything they could even do about it". THAT . . . if FAR more offensive than "someone saying something 'blasphemous' about a hidden, silent, unseen 'god' type being".

And none of what Egor believes can be shown/proven, . . . and is only replied with "that is between you and god". A copout! I would LOVE to know what Egor identifies as "hearing god" in his life. But I tried for 20 years to "find god", . . . and did so sincerely, . . . . but there wasn't anything there. Just other humans expecting something from me.

So, . . . if there IS a god, and this god hates me and want me to burn for eternity, . . . why would ANY person, who had even a slight amount of ethics/morality/empathy, . . . have anything to do with a "god" who would purposefully create living FEELING beings for the sole purpose of having them suffer for eternity?? That could only be the most EVIL creature to have ever existed. Fortunately for humanity, . . . this creature doesn't.

Now, Egor [on page 1] mentioned the notion of "having someone saying such things to his face", . . . with the understanding that he could "kick the shit out of them for saying it", . . . . . . . so what?! I'm not a fighter. I'm not a big person at all. Egor could kick my ass quite squarely. It would still not make his story real. It would just be assault.
[+] 3 users Like DeavonReye's post
18-03-2013, 10:50 AM
(18-03-2013 12:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  I think you may be an unwitting prophet. I think I may have to rescend my rule on blasphemy. In fact, I know it now. Thanks for arguing your side and helping me to see the truth of the matter.

Acknowledging that means more than you know. It really puts you in a good light.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
18-03-2013, 02:59 PM

(18-03-2013 07:04 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Egor: Seek help. Really. Go get some professional help. From hearing voices to the rage and hate you spew here. If not for your yourself, do it for the ones around you.

Rage and hate? Really? Drama-much?

(18-03-2013 07:11 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  As for your idea of blasphemy being the mocking of God... I wonder how much this is about God and how much this is about you responding to your beliefs and ideas being mocked? I wonder how much this is about your own locus of identity?

But what’s the difference? If I am one in Christ, and if Christ is God, then what’s the difference? Nevertheless when I read the words of Jesus Christ who said God could not be offended and that I should be perfect like God, then I understood. And, of course, Starcrash made her case.
So, there it is: A newbie Christ learning the ropes.

(18-03-2013 08:22 AM)DeavonReye Wrote:  I think it is quite telling [of Egor's way of thinking] that he would actually suggest "a god that purposefully creates humans for the sole purpose of 'being damned' outside of anything they could even do about it". THAT . . . if FAR more offensive than "someone saying something 'blasphemous' about a hidden, silent, unseen 'god' type being".

So, you think you should design God the way you want God to be, is that it? Or you think by disbelieving you can change what God is (If I don’t see Him, He’s not there.) You only have a sense of fairness, justice, mercy, goodness, because you choose to look at those aspects of God. You refuse to see God for what God is.

God is God. He does what He pleases. And if a person comes into life and leaves life an atheist, I have only two conclusions I can make. A. God failed. B. God created that person to be damned. I think the latter is far more likely.

I don’t know what God does to such a person. Judgment after our lives in this world is handled by God and Jesus Christ, not me. I’m the modality of Christ who brings Veridicanism to the world.

Quote:And none of what Egor believes can be shown/proven, . . . and is only replied with "that is between you and god". A copout! I would LOVE to know what Egor identifies as "hearing god" in his life. But I tried for 20 years to "find god", . . . and did so sincerely, . . . . but there wasn't anything there. Just other humans expecting something from me.

You never tried to find God at all. You’re a liar. In fact, the truth is you never wanted to find God. You have hated God from the very beginning. You only made a pretense of finding God. I know you from a million miles away.

You think you can sit in judgment of God and see God at the same time. Your light is darkness.

Listen up people: If you want to see God, you have to be Christ. In order to be Christ, your spirit must die and be reborn as Christ. You all look in the mirror and think what good people you are. You use the rotting corpse of the world to compare yourself to; all the while you’re rotting along with it. You feed on the lies all around you and then wonder why you can’t see the truth—You Are What You Eat! Consume Christ, and you become Christ; consume the rotting lies of the world, and you become a rotting lie yourself.

Quote:So, . . . if there IS a god, and this god hates me and want me to burn for eternity, . . . why would ANY person, who had even a slight amount of ethics/morality/empathy, . . . have anything to do with a "god" who would purposefully create living FEELING beings for the sole purpose of having them suffer for eternity??

Well, if they aren’t living and feeling, how will they suffer? When you go to hell, you suffer for God’s pleasure. You could live in God’s love, but you choose to be His enemy, so you suffer for his pleasure. You hate God, but you want mercy. You judge God, but you want grace. You mock God, but you want His blessings.

Frankly, I’m in awe of God. It’s like there’s more to a nuclear explosion than just destruction and death. If you can’t see it, maybe you’re incapable of seeing it.

Quote:That could only be the most EVIL creature to have ever existed. Fortunately for humanity, . . . this creature doesn't.

As Keith Green would say: “You’re gonna find out that He’s the way, no matter which way you choose, but I pray you find out by his love for you.

Quote:Now, Egor [on page 1] mentioned the notion of "having someone saying such things to his face", . . . with the understanding that he could "kick the shit out of them for saying it", . . . . . . . so what?! I'm not a fighter. I'm not a big person at all. Egor could kick my ass quite squarely. It would still not make his story real. It would just be assault.

Yeah, and notice you weren’t rude. You weren’t even blasphemous toward God. But you weren’t that way out of fear; you were that way because you have some honor. And I’ll tell you something right now, everyone can get their ass kicked by someone else. God knows I can and have. And if I could physically beat you, you could just as easily shoot me. But no one can defeat honor, and people who do battle with honor never loose: gun, fists, or words.

I respect your honor, and in it I see a truly worthy opponent—one I’m not so sure at all I could beat. Bowing

(18-03-2013 10:50 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Acknowledging that means more than you know. It really puts you in a good light.

Well, then that’s good, isn’t it?
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2013, 03:10 PM
(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  
Quote:And none of what Egor believes can be shown/proven, . . . and is only replied with "that is between you and god". A copout! I would LOVE to know what Egor identifies as "hearing god" in his life. But I tried for 20 years to "find god", . . . and did so sincerely, . . . . but there wasn't anything there. Just other humans expecting something from me.

You never tried to find God at all. You’re a liar. In fact, the truth is you never wanted to find God. You have hated God from the very beginning. You only made a pretense of finding God. I know you from a million miles away.

Egor has achieved his goal. He wants to be god. I dunno if he's got all the qualifications, but being as much of a judgmental douchebag as god, well, Egor's got that one right. Way to go, Egor, you're as judgmental as god. Well done.

One step on your road to godhood achieved.

What's next?

(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  Listen up people: If you want to see God, you have to be Christ. In order to be Christ, your spirit must die and be reborn as Christ. You all look in the mirror and think what good people you are. You use the rotting corpse of the world to compare yourself to; all the while you’re rotting along with it. You feed on the lies all around you and then wonder why you can’t see the truth—You Are What You Eat! Consume Christ, and you become Christ; consume the rotting lies of the world, and you become a rotting lie yourself.

Wow, powerful stuff there. Good imagery. I give this an 8.5 out of 10 (damn Russian judge brought down your composite score).

You know, I think if you could get PleaseJesus, Heywood Blowjob, and yourself together and work on your technique, you probably could 'consume' Jesus, as long as you promise to swallow instead of spit - that would surely please Jesus all right. There's what, like a few million Jesuses in Mexico, you could start with them; you guys would be pros before you ever get south of Tijuana.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-03-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 04:31 PM by DeavonReye.)
(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  So, you think you should design God the way you want God to be, is that it? Or you think by disbelieving you can change what God is (If I don’t see Him, He’s not there.) You only have a sense of fairness, justice, mercy, goodness, because you choose to look at those aspects of God. You refuse to see God for what God is.

God is God. He does what He pleases. And if a person comes into life and leaves life an atheist, I have only two conclusions I can make. A. God failed. B. God created that person to be damned. I think the latter is far more likely.

I don’t know what God does to such a person. Judgment after our lives in this world is handled by God and Jesus Christ, not me. I’m the modality of Christ who brings Veridicanism to the world.

It is "a god" of your own making, . . . influenced by the beliefs of uneducated and superstitious men from ~2,000 years ago, in a time filled with MANY gods and goddesses. Why should I see yours any different? Why should I care about what a fictitious god "does"? IF this god is real, and creates people solely for damnation, then it is evil. Period.

(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  You never tried to find God at all. You’re a liar. In fact, the truth is you never wanted to find God. You have hated God from the very beginning. You only made a pretense of finding God. I know you from a million miles away.

You think you can sit in judgment of God and see God at the same time. Your light is darkness.

Listen up people: If you want to see God, you have to be Christ. In order to be Christ, your spirit must die and be reborn as Christ. You all look in the mirror and think what good people you are. You use the rotting corpse of the world to compare yourself to; all the while you’re rotting along with it. You feed on the lies all around you and then wonder why you can’t see the truth—You Are What You Eat! Consume Christ, and you become Christ; consume the rotting lies of the world, and you become a rotting lie yourself.

Wrong, Egor. Who's trying to be "god" now? You claim to be "a Christ", but you just failed in your judgement of me. I most certainly DID want to "find god". You don't know who I was back then. I was as sincere as you claim to be about your beliefs. I realize that you must malign someone who claims a christian past because it doesn't fit with your doctrines, but do not misrepresent me when you did not know me.

(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  Well, if they aren’t living and feeling, how will they suffer? When you go to hell, you suffer for God’s pleasure. You could live in God’s love, but you choose to be His enemy, so you suffer for his pleasure. You hate God, but you want mercy. You judge God, but you want grace. You mock God, but you want His blessings.

Frankly, I’m in awe of God. It’s like there’s more to a nuclear explosion than just destruction and death. If you can’t see it, maybe you’re incapable of seeing it.

Thank you for, once again, revealing how incredibly EVIL this god of your is, . . . to derive pleasure from the suffering of others is the most ghastly of past times there is! I make no apologies. If this "god" really IS like this, then I most certainly am "his enemy" and would want NO "blessing" from such a sadist as "he" is.

(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  As Keith Green would say: “You’re gonna find out that He’s the way, no matter which way you choose, but I pray you find out by his love for you.

IF there is a god, we had ALL better hope it isn't the one you believe it to be, . . . but a much more advanced, honorable, and JUST being.

(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, and notice you weren’t rude. You weren’t even blasphemous toward God. But you weren’t that way out of fear; you were that way because you have some honor. And I’ll tell you something right now, everyone can get their ass kicked by someone else. God knows I can and have. And if I could physically beat you, you could just as easily shoot me. But no one can defeat honor, and people who do battle with honor never loose: gun, fists, or words.

I respect your honor, and in it I see a truly worthy opponent—one I’m not so sure at all I could beat. Bowing

I only say what I do IF a "pleased feeling things suffer for an eternity". I do not believe such a being exists. What I say is said with honor, sincerity, and honesty. I may change my tune if faced with an undeniable situation, but until that happens, I must be who I am, because "believing out of fear" is [in my opinion] not honorable.
18-03-2013, 08:16 PM
(18-03-2013 02:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(18-03-2013 07:04 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Egor: Seek help. Really. Go get some professional help. From hearing voices to the rage and hate you spew here. If not for your yourself, do it for the ones around you.

Rage and hate? Really? Drama-much?

(18-03-2013 07:11 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  As for your idea of blasphemy being the mocking of God... I wonder how much this is about God and how much this is about you responding to your beliefs and ideas being mocked? I wonder how much this is about your own locus of identity?

But what’s the difference? If I am one in Christ, and if Christ is God, then what’s the difference? Nevertheless when I read the words of Jesus Christ who said God could not be offended and that I should be perfect like God, then I understood. And, of course, Starcrash made her case.
So, there it is: A newbie Christ learning the ropes.

(18-03-2013 08:22 AM)DeavonReye Wrote:  I think it is quite telling [of Egor's way of thinking] that he would actually suggest "a god that purposefully creates humans for the sole purpose of 'being damned' outside of anything they could even do about it". THAT . . . if FAR more offensive than "someone saying something 'blasphemous' about a hidden, silent, unseen 'god' type being".

So, you think you should design God the way you want God to be, is that it? Or you think by disbelieving you can change what God is (If I don’t see Him, He’s not there.) You only have a sense of fairness, justice, mercy, goodness, because you choose to look at those aspects of God. You refuse to see God for what God is.

Quote:So, . . . if there IS a god, and this god hates me and want me to burn for eternity, . . . why would ANY person, who had even a slight amount of ethics/morality/empathy, . . . have anything to do with a "god" who would purposefully create living FEELING beings for the sole purpose of having them suffer for eternity??

Well, if they aren’t living and feeling, how will they suffer? When you go to hell, you suffer for God’s pleasure. You could live in God’s love, but you choose to be His enemy, so you suffer for his pleasure. You hate God, but you want mercy. You judge God, but you want grace. You mock God, but you want His blessings.

Quote:That could only be the most EVIL creature to have ever existed. Fortunately for humanity, . . . this creature doesn't.

As Keith Green would say: “You’re gonna find out that He’s the way, no matter which way you choose, but I pray you find out by his love for you.

Quote:Now, Egor [on page 1] mentioned the notion of "having someone saying such things to his face", . . . with the understanding that he could "kick the shit out of them for saying it", . . . . . . . so what?! I'm not a fighter. I'm not a big person at all. Egor could kick my ass quite squarely. It would still not make his story real. It would just be assault.

Yeah, and notice you weren’t rude. You weren’t even blasphemous toward God. But you weren’t that way out of fear; you were that way because you have some honor. And I’ll tell you something right now, everyone can get their ass kicked by someone else. God knows I can and have. And if I could physically beat you, you could just as easily shoot me. But no one can defeat honor, and people who do battle with honor never loose: gun, fists, or words.

(18-03-2013 10:50 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Acknowledging that means more than you know. It really puts you in a good light.

Well, then that’s good, isn’t it?

Egor, I don't think I can "be" Christ.

It's too hard. I don't know him well enough.

Can't people like myself just follow you? You know more about Him than me.