My first Muslim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: My first Muslim
"splitting the sea, objects and animals talking like humans"...

Didn't Moses do the sea thing earlier?

And there was a talking snake in the garden. And also a talking donkey somewhere else. And god spoke from the burning bush. And Mr Ed in the '50s. What, that's not in the bible?

So, why does he find Muslim miracles believable but not the same Christian miracles?

And, the Xtians borrowed much of their mythology from older religions, so they can't complain if the Muslims did the same later.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
22-04-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: My first Muslim
(22-04-2015 01:44 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  "splitting the sea, objects and animals talking like humans"...

Didn't Moses do the sea thing earlier?

And there was a talking snake in the garden. And also a talking donkey somewhere else. And god spoke from the burning bush. And Mr Ed in the '50s. What, that's not in the bible?

So, why does he find Muslim miracles believable but not the same Christian miracles?

And, the Xtians borrowed much of their mythology from older religions, so they can't complain if the Muslims did the same later.

Exactly, and that's why I called him out on the miracle hokum. He was in denial and neck deep in indoctrination.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply