My first video about evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2012, 07:36 PM
My first video about evolution
The reason the audio is so terrible is because I had to record the script on my phone because I'm a closet atheist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp74yolydfE
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like ThePolymath's post
21-07-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: My first video about evolution
I watched your video, I must admit that I had expected a bad video. I was pleasantly surprised.
You stated your case clearly and consistently, even if it was recorded on your phone the audio was better than a lot of what I've seen on YT in the past (Aside from the occasional ear piercing beeps that is). It was honestly well done.
But enough brown nosing. I have only one major problem with your video, which was the remarks like "Cuntfort's stupidity burns!!!" used once or twice along the vid even though it is true (the stupidity does burn), attacks like that might detract your arguments validity in the eyes of people who are not familiar with this subject on either side.

Well, I expect more from you and I wish (for want of a better term) you the best of luck getting out of that closet, remember take your time with it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Gotta keep adjusting the volume... Dodgy

Get outta the closet and make more vids. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Good video, good content, well presented. The volume jumps were distractive but not destructive.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.