My friend is brainwashed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: My friend is brainwashed
(26-04-2016 07:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 03:21 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  She's also getting long dresses and things so she can follow "Bible principles."

Tell her that you find women in long dresses particularly sexy.

Depending on the dress I do. Wink

She'd probably say that I'll go to the lake of fire since I'm female.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2016, 01:15 PM
(26-04-2016 10:05 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  She'd probably say that I'll go to the lake of fire since I'm female.

So Heaven is a sausage-fest? This Christianity deal just gets worse and worse.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
26-04-2016, 01:25 PM
(26-04-2016 01:15 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 10:05 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  She'd probably say that I'll go to the lake of fire since I'm female.

So Heaven is a sausage-fest? This Christianity deal just gets worse and worse.

No. That's not what I meant. Since I'm female and also like other females, she would see that as a wicked thing. That's what I mean.
26-04-2016, 01:25 PM
That's right it's a brainwash!

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-04-2016, 03:24 PM
(26-04-2016 01:25 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 01:15 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So Heaven is a sausage-fest? This Christianity deal just gets worse and worse.

No. That's not what I meant. Since I'm female and also like other females, she would see that as a wicked thing. That's what I mean.

I know what you meant. I'm just bad at comedy.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
26-04-2016, 03:57 PM
(25-04-2016 02:00 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 03:21 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  That the world has the same amount of people that it did during before the flood.

Wait... She believes that the world used to have over seven billion people in it a few thousand years ago?

How long ago does she think the flood happened, and how old does the think the world was when the flood happened? If she can give you even a rough estimate of those times (lets say "five thousand years ago" and "one or two thousand years old", respectively), that shit is super easy to debunk.

I actually looked up some estimates on this, so I could explain how many people God supposedly killed vs how many Satan has killed... And I shit you not, on at least four different sites, people were calculating the world population to be in the trillions pre-flood...

So I went and did something more useful
26-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Today, she was her usually silly self. *sigh* I'm tired.