My fun filled night last night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: My fun filled night last night
(07-03-2014 09:37 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  GaspShockingShockingGasp

dude...please don't drive like that ever again.....phone a friend, a taxi, some body, anybody. not only a danger to yourself but to others. Imagine waking up today and finding out you ran over a kid.....seriously....no more. Its not worth it.

I'd report that police officer, seriously, all he had to do was phone someone for you, call 911 to get you an ambulance, something.... instead he told you to drive off and put yourself and the public in danger. smh.

I know.

But, I was just concerned about getting home. I don't think I made it past 30MPH the entire time. I also stayed off main roads.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 03:07 PM
this article popped up on the local news about cluster headaches today and I thought of you.

have you asked your doc about treatment with oxygen? seems simple enough, might be worth looking into.

oxygen for cluster headaches.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
09-03-2014, 03:29 PM
KC. You sir, are prideful, and that is a sin. FFS, I know people in BR that would have picked you up in a heartbeat if I'd asked them. AND I'M IN FUCKING CANADA!!! There are tons of people who care about you. Next time don't drive. Call someone. Even if it's me (which you haven't done for ages BTW)

ItsYou. I've made an honest career out of tailoring medical marijuana to suit peoples needs. And I think everyone should be able to use it at their discretion. So if you need some advice on using it to treat your clusters, I have a bit of experience with that specific ailment. Not to mention a plethora of experience with other types of pain. (Experience treating, not personal). Get in touch any time. It's my pleasure to help.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Are you sure it was just a cluster headache.

I get -killer- migraines. Like, kick your ass pain kind, where you cant move and any light and sound makes you sick....and I've never forgotten where I lived. Thats what concerns me with you.

While I don't know much about cluster headaches, I've never heard of those causing memory loss either....I hope you get checked out.
09-03-2014, 04:30 PM
(09-03-2014 03:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Are you sure it was just a cluster headache.

I get -killer- migraines. Like, kick your ass pain kind, where you cant move and any light and sound makes you sick....and I've never forgotten where I lived. Thats what concerns me with you.

While I don't know much about cluster headaches, I've never heard of those causing memory loss either....I hope you get checked out.

Men are more likely to get cluster headaches (according to my husband). He's heard from patients they're worse than migraines and he said he's not surprised KC couldn't articulate where he lives. Hubby said he's seen people unable to really communicate much during cluster headache events.

He did say KC, you should tell your neurologist about the epsisode.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

09-03-2014, 04:38 PM
(07-03-2014 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 09:37 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  GaspShockingShockingGasp

dude...please don't drive like that ever again.....phone a friend, a taxi, some body, anybody. not only a danger to yourself but to others. Imagine waking up today and finding out you ran over a kid.....seriously....no more. Its not worth it.

I'd report that police officer, seriously, all he had to do was phone someone for you, call 911 to get you an ambulance, something.... instead he told you to drive off and put yourself and the public in danger. smh.

I know.

But, I was just concerned about getting home. I don't think I made it past 30MPH the entire time. I also stayed off main roads.

A friend of mine gets horrific migraines and tried botox injections in the back of the neck or somewhere on the head. The migraines haven't returned but she has to get injections every four or five months because the botox doesn't last.

This was accidently discovered after botox became popular and ladies who were going in to get botox on their face for wrinkles reported back saying their migraines were gone. I donno, what ever works.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
10-03-2014, 11:14 AM
(09-03-2014 03:07 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  this article popped up on the local news about cluster headaches today and I thought of you.

have you asked your doc about treatment with oxygen? seems simple enough, might be worth looking into.

oxygen for cluster headaches.

Yep. Tried it. It was actually the ER doc that suggested I try this.

10-03-2014, 11:17 AM
(09-03-2014 03:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  KC. You sir, are prideful, and that is a sin. FFS, I know people in BR that would have picked you up in a heartbeat if I'd asked them. AND I'M IN FUCKING CANADA!!! There are tons of people who care about you. Next time don't drive. Call someone. Even if it's me (which you haven't done for ages BTW)

I know, I know, I know. But, once I figured out where I was, all I could think about was getting home and passing out.

And, you know that phone line works both way, right? Drinking Beverage

Quote:ItsYou. I've made an honest career out of tailoring medical marijuana to suit peoples needs. And I think everyone should be able to use it at their discretion. So if you need some advice on using it to treat your clusters, I have a bit of experience with that specific ailment. Not to mention a plethora of experience with other types of pain. (Experience treating, not personal). Get in touch any time. It's my pleasure to help.

I hope you'll be able to once this it becomes legal in LA. I have my doubts, though, because of my reactions to depressants and muscle relaxers. They usually have a weird or negative effect on me or no effect at all.

10-03-2014, 11:21 AM
(09-03-2014 03:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Are you sure it was just a cluster headache.

(09-03-2014 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Men are more likely to get cluster headaches (according to my husband). He's heard from patients they're worse than migraines and he said he's not surprised KC couldn't articulate where he lives. Hubby said he's seen people unable to really communicate much during cluster headache events.

He did say KC, you should tell your neurologist about the epsisode.

Yeah, Mom's hubby is right. It's not that I couldn't remember where I lived (should have used another word), it's the fact that I couldn't articulate it... or better yet... did feel like articulating it. It's hard to explain.

Like in that instance, I wasn't worried about telling the cop where I lived. Each word I thought about and spoke was an extremely painful ordeal, so I just wanted to be as concise as possible and gab about irrelevant crap. I needed him to get my home. I didn't need directions from him.

Although, I did get lost because I stopped thinking about roads and ways to get home because it hurt too badly to think.

10-03-2014, 11:21 AM
(09-03-2014 04:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know.

A friend of mine gets horrific migraines and tried botox injections in the back of the neck or somewhere on the head. The migraines haven't returned but she has to get injections every four or five months because the botox doesn't last.

This was accidently discovered after botox became popular and ladies who were going in to get botox on their face for wrinkles reported back saying their migraines were gone. I donno, what ever works.

Yeah, this has been an often talked about solution with my doctors and me... it's just not covered by insurance, so we're trying other things.