My godly afterlife

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2012, 02:48 AM
My godly afterlife
It would seem that so many people believe that they are powerless to do anything about their circumstances in the afterlife. It would seem to me that believing that you would gain infinite power would be a grand belief to have instead of some powerless soul to be judged with a possible hellish outcome. Why not just make yourself a god with as much power as the other gods. That's the reward that I'm giving myself. I see no reason not to.

What do you think ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
17-01-2012, 03:14 AM
RE: My godly afterlife
delusion.

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
17-01-2012, 03:58 AM
I think you're Blue Suns. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2012, 06:46 AM
I've already done that the past two times. This time around though, I decided to tone it down a bit.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
17-01-2012, 08:58 AM
I believe that I'm a dragonborn. I was born with dragon blood.

FUS RO DAH!

(you said why not)
17-01-2012, 10:07 AM
I believe in pastafarian heaven with the beer volcano and the stripper factory -_-

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
[+] 1 user Likes Jackrabbit's post
17-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Jackrabbit - let me be your newest convert - Hells ya - pastafarian heaven for me

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
17-01-2012, 10:55 AM
You have to sacrifice a gold fish every monday (our sabbath) to our loving Flying spaghetti monster while wearing
full pirate regalia to decreace global warming and be touched by his noodley appendages Tongue

17-01-2012, 01:23 PM
(17-01-2012 08:58 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I believe that I'm a dragonborn. I was born with dragon blood.

FUS RO DAH!

(you said why not)

lol, you're like me.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
17-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Can I replace the flying spaghetti monster with a loving portion of stationary lasagna ?
Plus the whole goldfish sacrifice doesn't suit me, nor does a sabbath, unless it is Black and musical. I do however have pirate regalia.