My hangover is enough of a reminder of last night.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2012, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 06:22 PM by germanyt.)
RE: My sex life has become a total bore.
deleted

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
17-12-2012, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 06:22 PM by germanyt.)
deleted

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-12-2012, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 06:22 PM by germanyt.)
deleted

-Mark Twain
17-12-2012, 01:36 AM
My biggest fear is growing old in Louisiana and ending up being just another fucking no body.

-Mark Twain
17-12-2012, 01:53 AM
(17-12-2012 01:31 AM)germanyt Wrote:  ...
Ever seen The Beach with Leo DiCaprio?

Ooooh! Spooky.

I watched it in KL on Wednesday (so I'm guessing it was censored for sex and violence).
Next day, I flew to Thailand.

17-12-2012, 02:05 AM

-Mark Twain
17-12-2012, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 06:23 PM by germanyt.)
deleted

-Mark Twain
17-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Good sex is a necessary element in a marriage, but it can also wax and wane, be patient. If you have to jerk off for a while, do it. That's my advice. Let her know how you feel. Maybe she has some fantasies that she would like fulfilled or something. There have been times when my sex life has been boring too, but it always comes round again. Obviously it bothers you a lot. You can let you wife know how you are feeling without mentioning the word divorce. Of course if the problems are more than just a little boring sex than divorce may be an option, but from what you've described I think you just need to let her know how much this is bothering you and be as patient as you can.

17-12-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm going back to the misc where they fucking love me

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...t995303473

-Mark Twain
17-12-2012, 02:40 AM
You feel that certain things are lacking T, that things are not the same as they were. Maybe your wife thinks the same as well? Maybe she feels that you are not the same person that she met?

I think if you went to seek proffesional help it would rely on somebody refereeing you both, keeping you calm in a neutral enviroment in an attempt at establishing open honest communication between you. I think you can do that without paying some stranger but thats your choice.

My advice would be to to try and find some way of talking to her. You say she is condescending to you. Do you find yourself reacting in a condescending way back or do you ever talk to her that way? You need to somehow break that cycle and you both need to open up and explore how each other are feeling. Not just about the relationship but life itself.

Things can become stale without us knowing. You say that you never have time away from your kid. Maybe you need to make more time for each other, have one night a week where it is just you two. If you do that and it feels like it has become a chore then maybe the spark is dead in your relationship.

I have to agree with Misthantropik in if you think staying with your wife just because of the your child is a good idea. As your child gets older and older she will see what is going on. She may never talk about it but kids are smart and they know. She might not know the reasons why now but as she gets older and learns/understands more about life she will recognise more and more.

I hope you can sort it T.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.