My head is exploding!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2016, 04:31 PM
My head is exploding!
I need to make a few points or I will start slapping random people... (Leela on a slapping rampage lol)

* Teaching creationism in science class in the US so the kids can make up their own mind what they want to believe. Are you fucking kidding me? Science is not a matter of believing something. Science is tested, repeatable, observable, peer reviewed, and so on. Creationism is religion > completely different topic.

* Atheism is the lack of belief in a God. It is the opposite of theism which is the belief in a God.

* "Not believing in God" does not equal "believing that there is no God"

* While some atheists may be angry, negative, or stupid, not all are. Same as not all Christians are stupid, angry, or negative.

* Not all atheists come from Christianity.

* Atheism and Agnosticism are neither mutually inclusive nor are they mutually exclusive.

* Yes I really mean it when I tell you that I think that the chances of a real tooth-fairy existing is equal to the chances of any God (including yours, whichever you picked) are the same.

* Yes if you force your religion down my throat, I will tell you to fuck off. I am not an angry person, my atheism didn't make me angry, and God didn't make me angry > You did > By forcing your religion down my throat, so fuck off.

* People who post extensive amounts of religious stuff on social media have to expect that people on their friendlists / followers / whatevers will post comments that they don't like. Stop being crybabies.

* I don't care if my atheism OFFENDS you. You are not a child and even if you are, if you come to me and tell me you are offended, I will still teach you to suck it up. Feeling offended won't have you wake up the next morning with warts on your nose. Suck it up, crybaby.

* Insisting that your personal beliefs stay in your four walls and in your private life, is not oppression you asshole.

* Being against prayer and other religious incentives at work is also not oppression you big huge asshole.

* Having to vent this stuff out on the internet because addressing it to the people who need to hear it, is not socially acceptable, sometimes forbidden, and can cost you your job, is such big bullshit, I can't even

cheers
Leela

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Leerob's post
28-07-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: My head is exploding!
Hug
28-07-2016, 05:05 PM
(28-07-2016 05:01 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug

Thanks Smile

Taking deep breaths now heh

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
28-07-2016, 05:10 PM
(28-07-2016 04:31 PM)Leela Wrote:  I need to make a few points or I will start slapping random people... (Leela on a slapping rampage lol)

* Teaching creationism in science class in the US so the kids can make up their own mind what they want to believe. Are you fucking kidding me? Science is not a matter of believing something. Science is tested, repeatable, observable, peer reviewed, and so on. Creationism is religion > completely different topic.

* Atheism is the lack of belief in a God. It is the opposite of theism which is the belief in a God.

* "Not believing in God" does not equal "believing that there is no God"

* While some atheists may be angry, negative, or stupid, not all are. Same as not all Christians are stupid, angry, or negative.

* Not all atheists come from Christianity.

* Atheism and Agnosticism are neither mutually inclusive nor are they mutually exclusive.

* Yes I really mean it when I tell you that I think that the chances of a real tooth-fairy existing is equal to the chances of any God (including yours, whichever you picked) are the same.

* Yes if you force your religion down my throat, I will tell you to fuck off. I am not an angry person, my atheism didn't make me angry, and God didn't make me angry > You did > By forcing your religion down my throat, so fuck off.

* People who post extensive amounts of religious stuff on social media have to expect that people on their friendlists / followers / whatevers will post comments that they don't like. Stop being crybabies.

* I don't care if my atheism OFFENDS you. You are not a child and even if you are, if you come to me and tell me you are offended, I will still teach you to suck it up. Feeling offended won't have you wake up the next morning with warts on your nose. Suck it up, crybaby.

* Insisting that your personal beliefs stay in your four walls and in your private life, is not oppression you asshole.

* Being against prayer and other religious incentives at work is also not oppression you big huge asshole.

* Having to vent this stuff out on the internet because addressing it to the people who need to hear it, is not socially acceptable, sometimes forbidden, and can cost you your job, is such big bullshit, I can't even

cheers
Leela

Now tell us how you really feel! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-07-2016, 05:24 PM
(28-07-2016 04:31 PM)Leela Wrote:  * I don't care if my atheism OFFENDS you. You are not a child and even if you are, if you come to me and tell me you are offended, I will still teach you to suck it up. Feeling offended won't have you wake up the next morning with warts on your nose. Suck it up, crybaby.

[Image: offended.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
28-07-2016, 05:55 PM
(28-07-2016 04:31 PM)Leela Wrote:  * Having to vent this stuff out on the internet because addressing it to the people who need to hear it, is not socially acceptable, sometimes forbidden, and can cost you your job, is such big bullshit, I can't even

Yet, it is OK for theists to do so and walk away scott free.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
28-07-2016, 07:13 PM
[Image: agreeing-nod-yes-crying-Oprah-Winfrey-GIF.gif?gs=a]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
28-07-2016, 08:57 PM
* hides Leela's kitchen knives.

Deep breaths....deep breaths.
I feel ya. It's s crazy world we live in.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results