My home county refusing to issue marriage licenses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: My home county refusing to issue marriage licenses
(29-06-2015 11:40 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I LIKE PUSSY SO LET ME EAT PUSSY. I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN CHRISTIAN PUSSY OKAY. Angel

chill
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-06-2015, 11:43 PM
(29-06-2015 11:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  chill

ily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2015, 11:45 PM
(29-06-2015 11:40 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I LIKE PUSSY SO LET ME EAT PUSSY. I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN CHRISTIAN PUSSY OKAY. Angel

Me too but it is too expensive to order in. I may just get a Thai pad see ew instead.

[Image: pad_see_ew-954x650.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
30-06-2015, 01:52 PM
(29-06-2015 10:18 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm for equal rights...but the only gay person I really know well, a cousin of mine, is super excited, and I kind of want to say something offensive to him because of his political-religious views. Last year the guy said I was anti-Jesus because I didn't support Obama - yes, he is a gay bible-thumping "liberal".

He does realize that Obama is an atheist just pretending to be Christian 'cause he has to, right?

#sigh
30-06-2015, 01:54 PM
So, a few states are now suspending the issuance of marriage licenses altogether. Under that plan, the only way to get married is if a religious institution married you, many of which will not marry gays.

The problem is that this is clearly a violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. So, it's going to be days, worst case a few weeks, before a federal judge puts a stop to this stupidity.

The revolution is over. The bigots lost.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
30-06-2015, 02:28 PM
(30-06-2015 01:54 PM)BnW Wrote:  So, a few states are now suspending the issuance of marriage licenses altogether. Under that plan, the only way to get married is if a religious institution married you, many of which will not marry gays.

The problem is that this is clearly a violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. So, it's going to be days, worst case a few weeks, before a federal judge puts a stop to this stupidity.

Never underestimate the tenacity of a moron with a cause................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-06-2015, 02:31 PM
(30-06-2015 01:54 PM)BnW Wrote:  So, a few states are now suspending the issuance of marriage licenses altogether. Under that plan, the only way to get married is if a religious institution married you, many of which will not marry gays.

Won't stop idiots like this from trying.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/t...story.html
The stupidity is just... too much. I can't even... it's enraging.

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
30-06-2015, 02:39 PM
(30-06-2015 01:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 10:18 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm for equal rights...but the only gay person I really know well, a cousin of mine, is super excited, and I kind of want to say something offensive to him because of his political-religious views. Last year the guy said I was anti-Jesus because I didn't support Obama - yes, he is a gay bible-thumping "liberal".

He does realize that Obama is an atheist just pretending to be Christian 'cause he has to, right?

That's heresy! You'll burn for that one! You realllllllllly need to work on your compartmentalization skills, Girly.

I never realized there were so many damn letters in that word til I typed it out. Consider

30-06-2015, 03:08 PM
I suppose technically it should be typed as

compart

ment

al

ization.

(Geddit?)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
30-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(30-06-2015 02:31 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  Won't stop idiots like this from trying.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/t...story.html
The stupidity is just... too much. I can't even... it's enraging.

She's basically parroting Roberts' dissent. I'm perfectly capable of reading Roberts' dissent myself and his opinion actually matters unlike hers.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post