My hun's speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: My hun's speech
(30-08-2012 09:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 09:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well.... It seems I made a mistake, sue me.

My lawyer should be contacting you shortly.

................fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk..........​......

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2012, 03:48 AM
(30-08-2012 08:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Brilliant!

I'm glad to know that at least one religion has a proper response to the problems associated with celibacy. No you cannot be celibate because we don't you want finding the altar boys attractive. No you cannot be a bachelor because we don't you to be a lascivious priest delivering your "private message" to the attractive parishioners. Get married so we don't have to worry about none of that shit. ... Good idea from a PR POV.. Thumbsup

Well, there is another thing to it. Orthodoxy has confession, just like Catholicism and it's never portrayed as hearing everybody's juicy secrets, but more like a form of Christian psychotherapy with a sin wiping twist. One of the things that Orthodoxy finds objectionable about Catholic priests is: how can you possibly give family and relationship advice if you personally have no experience and no real idea about how a family works? If you are going to do family counselling, you'd better know first hand what you are talking about.

Yeah, it's a reasonable line of thought, but then again you get married at 22 with a bitch who chose you for status and materialistic reasons and you will have lots of family problems of your own. Which translates into experience, so it's all good I guess. At least the community gets to benefit from your misfortune.

Oh yeah, and you're not allowed to get a divorce. If she decides that she fucked up marrying a god-man (and she did because she is in no way prepared for that lifestyle, but your dick did all the thinking and you didn't see THAT coming), anyway, if she does figure that out, you have 2 options: become celibate (oh, the JOY!) or she takes your priesthood with her when she leaves and you are not qualified to do shit apart from being a priest.

Yeah, boys and girls, the mighty Orthodoxy also fucked this up even of it looks kinda good on paper.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 3 users Like Malleus's post
31-08-2012, 09:12 AM
@Atotheist

Dude, you're making me blush. Sure I'll have a beer or seven with you if we ever get to meet in this lifetime. Smile

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

31-08-2012, 09:30 AM
@Atothetheist - Leela tells me that we have to wait 11 years or 5 before we do that due to laws and shit. I blame society.

[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
31-08-2012, 01:30 PM
(31-08-2012 09:30 AM)Malleus Wrote:  @Atothetheist - Leela tells me that we have to wait 11 years or 5 before we do that due to laws and shit. I blame society.

I blame the achoholics. Damn irresponsible fucks... Ruining it for the rest f us.

Seriously though, that was awesome!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-08-2012, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 08:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-08-2012 03:48 AM)Malleus Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 08:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Brilliant!

I'm glad to know that at least one religion has a proper response to the problems associated with celibacy. No you cannot be celibate because we don't you want finding the altar boys attractive. No you cannot be a bachelor because we don't you to be a lascivious priest delivering your "private message" to the attractive parishioners. Get married so we don't have to worry about none of that shit. ... Good idea from a PR POV.. Thumbsup

Well, there is another thing to it. Orthodoxy has confession, just like Catholicism and it's never portrayed as hearing everybody's juicy secrets, but more like a form of Christian psychotherapy with a sin wiping twist.

I lost you when it occurred to me "Hey Leela, you got a handle on this fucker or not?" Big Grin

Just teasing brother,we're good.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-09-2012, 06:00 AM
(31-08-2012 08:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 03:48 AM)Malleus Wrote:  Well, there is another thing to it. Orthodoxy has confession, just like Catholicism and it's never portrayed as hearing everybody's juicy secrets, but more like a form of Christian psychotherapy with a sin wiping twist.

I lost you when it occurred to me "Hey Leela, you got a handle on this fucker or not?" Big Grin

Just teasing brother,we're good.

Leela is amazing as a wife and partner and friend and everything and I am really grateful to be with her. However, she is not my first wife and I was not talking about her.

01-09-2012, 07:04 AM
(01-09-2012 06:00 AM)Malleus Wrote:  Leela is amazing as a wife and partner and friend and everything and I am really grateful to be with her.

[Image: sign.php?font=comic&border=schwa...a+is+great]

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
04-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Why haven't you reped him yet Leela? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
05-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Leela is better at staying social than I am. I can be social, but I don't have the stamina to keep it running because I am naturally more of a loner and I need human contact in lower dosage than she does. She always makes it to Game Master or moderator or admin or she gets high rep like here and I rarely ever do any of the kind.

However, one of the things I respect about her is that she never favors me simply for being her husband. When I will do something that objectively impresses her inside this community, she will rep me and I will appreciate it that much more.

[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post