My inbox exploded with the "TRUTH!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: My inbox exploded with the "TRUTH!"
What a waste of time. All the dude needed to do was post this picture...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpQBbw9Imo14RL65iWpIP...-etw7HXIxL]

...and he would have conveniently bundled the exact same points into one concise package.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 10:26 PM
sooooo I still don't understand this. If I were to believe everything they said then some of the things would be wrong because they said so. well hmmmmmmmm

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
08-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Okay, I read it for about 3 minutes before I decided to scroll...not fucking happening. This guy puts I&I to shame, which is pretty damn impressive in its own way. There is absolutely no point in arguing with crazy...none...

08-12-2012, 10:58 AM
I was simply strangely impressed by the incomprehensible length the message was - reading it all out had me laughing my head off more than once.

I cannot fathom how certain contradictions didn't phase the guy... claiming global warming is the result of Planet X and it's moon Nibiru - a 2012 doomsday claim - and later on saying how Christ is coming back in 2033, 21 years after the world already ends. Furthermore, a young earth creationist that tries to argue that the far galaxy may be billions of years old sounds even more insane, as in biblical cosmology, the sun, moon and stars came after the earth. So that would make the far universe younger, wouldn't it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 12:24 PM
I admit, I only got to the line "Death before sin is HERESY!" before almost falling of my chair laughing. Boy, did this guy miss his birthday by a few centuries...

"Life - its the fun thing that happened on the way to the cemetery."
-Poilce Officer Janson, Raid
I live in the land of Santa, fool!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes Arctic_Guy's post
08-12-2012, 01:07 PM
(08-12-2012 12:24 PM)Arctic_Guy Wrote:  I admit, I only got to the line "Death before sin is HERESY!" before almost falling of my chair laughing. Boy, did this guy miss his birthday by a few centuries...
I believe you forgot "the" and "sage" in your name. Guy can be left out.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
08-12-2012, 01:34 PM
(08-12-2012 01:07 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 12:24 PM)Arctic_Guy Wrote:  I admit, I only got to the line "Death before sin is HERESY!" before almost falling of my chair laughing. Boy, did this guy miss his birthday by a few centuries...
I believe you forgot "the" and "sage" in your name. Guy can be left out.
Thankfully I can report that I and this former ghost, if you will, of this forum (Logisch introduced me to some old posts) have nothing in common but that word in our chosen names. You can lower shields, I come in peace Big Grin (Yes, too much ST:TNG...)

"Life - its the fun thing that happened on the way to the cemetery."
-Poilce Officer Janson, Raid
I live in the land of Santa, fool!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like Arctic_Guy's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The truth must be told! GoNzOTW 29 1,515 10-10-2012 11:51 AM
Last Post: cheapthrillseaker
  The Truth About Conspiracy Theories. Nappa 45 2,080 22-09-2012 09:22 AM
Last Post: bemore
  Is Dalai Lama a lier? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement BlahBlokesBraBroke 6 1,173 11-04-2012 09:35 PM
Last Post: BlahBlokesBraBroke