My internet was out for over a week. What did I miss?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2012, 09:58 PM
My internet was out for over a week. What did I miss?
I'm trying to dig through 9 pages of new crap without getting any on my new sweater. How bout you all just tell me what I missed on the forum in the past 8 days.

The catch is you can only use 4 total words in your post. Like I said, I'm buried in new posts.

Sidenote, I am useless without internet. I was so bored I even drove to apparently the last Blockbuster on earth and made use of it's Buy 4 movies for 20 bucks deal to stock up on terrible movies. OD'ed on NyQuil and woke up a week later in a pile of my own feces, and some that wasn't mine.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: My internet was out for over a week. What did I miss?
We all got saved.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
02-08-2012, 10:34 PM
I gave away millions (£££)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
02-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Ahhhh Christ, my avatar is broken now. I leave for one week and shit goes to hell and back again and then gets saved, does blow with Kirk Cameron, kills 3 hookers and converts to Mormonism.

You don't really have to use 4 words. Like, saved from the case of Chlamydia that was going around the forum?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
02-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Saved: we all bought GEICO.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-08-2012, 10:50 PM
The pope has begun construction of the death star.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 2 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
02-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Question. Does Geico cover car destruction due to Death Star lasers?

GASP! And my avatar is working again! Joyous!

02-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh, and read the "Hello Atheists" thread to get really caught up on what you missed.

~Izel
02-08-2012, 11:00 PM
(02-08-2012 10:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh, and read the "Hello Atheists" thread to get really caught up on what you missed.

I DID read about 3 pages of that before moving on to the other threads. But I will go back and peruse. Looked to be another theist crucifixion.

02-08-2012, 11:06 PM
I've been stashing people in my closet and doing weird things to them although you may have already known that! Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post