My internet was out for over a week. What did I miss?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: My internet was out for over a week. What did I miss?
(02-08-2012 11:06 PM)aurora Wrote:  I've been stashing people in my closet and doing weird things to them although you may have already known that! Sleepy

Oh I think you're very aware that I know about that. I didn't just "lose my internet" as much as I "couldn't get to it" from the inside of a closet.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
(02-08-2012 11:13 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 11:06 PM)aurora Wrote:  I've been stashing people in my closet and doing weird things to them although you may have already known that! Sleepy

Oh I think you're very aware that I know about that. I didn't just "lose my internet" as much as I "couldn't get to it" from the inside of a closet.

Yeh but it was fun, right? Except for that funny looking thing that keeps poking me Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
02-08-2012, 11:23 PM
I only poke you because I feel the need to do so.

Also Geico does not insure against planetary destruction. Look up AllState.

I just saw the Hello Atheist forum and it seems that everyone has done my job for me. Wished S. T. Ranger was here I never finished my argument with him with how bad things got.

Glad she came here to convert us. We need more pastafarians in this world.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
02-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Welcome back Buddy, there's a whole world of wonders outside Aurora's closet!

I had some internet trouble yesterday so I got to read the Masturbation thread in one hit.... pissed myself laughing!

[from now on, if I have connectivity problems, I'm going to use this euphemism... "Sorry, I was inside Aurora's closet"]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-08-2012, 11:26 PM
(02-08-2012 11:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome back Buddy, there's a whole world of wonders outside Aurora's closet!

I had some internet trouble yesterday so I got to read the Masturbation thread in one hit.... pissed myself laughing!

[from now on, if I have connectivity problems, I'm going to use this euphemism... "Sorry, I was inside Aurora's closet"]

You be quiet or I'll extend your stay indefinitely! Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
02-08-2012, 11:26 PM
(02-08-2012 11:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome back Buddy, there's a whole world of wonders outside Aurora's closet!

Seems like a lot of us have intimate knowledge of Rora's "closet".

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-08-2012, 11:28 PM
(02-08-2012 11:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Seems like a lot of us have intimate knowledge of Rora's "closet".

Wel,, it's a bloomin big closet, as you know, Erxy Girl_nails

02-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Its a closet? I swear I was lost in the emptiness of Sarah Palin's mind! Took me days to find an exit. I was afraid I was going to have to eat KingChosen's dog to survive.

Glad I found some infants along the way.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 2 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM
All dudes... pretending to want out of Aurora's closet, when their sexual frustrations are clearly running rampant. Dudes packed into a closet at the whim of a succubus. I smell an orgy!

Seriously... it reeks like an orgy. Is that my clothes? Have I showered since I escaped?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
02-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Succubus? I like that...
Just shutup! And get the hell back in there Dodgy

Btw, clothes are banned!