My interview with Frank Zindler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 01:45 PM
My interview with Frank Zindler
Frank Zindler (a former president of American Atheists) interviewed me on his youtube channel.

I guess it's true what people say: you don't like watching yourself on video. But honestly I'm not the best with the live stuff. I can articulate a hell of a lot better writing stuff down.

Despite that, I had fun. Omnipresent Atheists is a group that meets once a week for drinks, so Frank is making his rounds through the group and trying get a bunch of us interviewed. Check it out:

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WalkingSnake's post
26-11-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: My interview with Frank Zindler
How cool Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-11-2015, 10:31 PM
That was great! I thought you did really well. Thumbsup

I'm glad someone is doing this kind of thing. People need to know there are lots of stories out there, similar to their own. It's like a "man on the street" interview. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
27-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Nice one.

Very natural.

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
29-11-2015, 05:17 AM
(26-11-2015 01:45 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Frank Zindler (a former president of American Atheists) interviewed me on his youtube channel.

I guess it's true what people say: you don't like watching yourself on video. But honestly I'm not the best with the live stuff. I can articulate a hell of a lot better writing stuff down.

Despite that, I had fun. Omnipresent Atheists is a group that meets once a week for drinks, so Frank is making his rounds through the group and trying get a bunch of us interviewed. Check it out:

Bowing

I'm kinda jealous. Every time that I get free books, it's always Christian apologetics crap that my mom buys in bulk. Never anything cool.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
30-11-2015, 09:21 PM
(29-11-2015 05:17 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 01:45 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Frank Zindler (a former president of American Atheists) interviewed me on his youtube channel.

Bowing

I'm kinda jealous. Every time that I get free books, it's always Christian apologetics crap that my mom buys in bulk. Never anything cool.

Yeah, here I was thinking of what to read next. He also gave me a copy of "The Case Against The Case for Christ" that he had. So I know I'm reading that as a companion to Lee Strobel's atrocity (that I'm still debating on whether or not I even want to continue that). What keeps me going with Strobel's book is every once in a while the South Park "dum dum dum dum duuuuum!" plays in my head.

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like WalkingSnake's post
30-11-2015, 09:48 PM
That was both interesting and amazing to me. Having never believed, I just cannot relate to the coming out story.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post