My introduction video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2015, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 05:03 PM by Shadow Fox.)
My introduction video
It's nothing fancy like what many other people got out there but considering that tons of people don't have any intro videos and i made this with windows movie maker with no prior editing knowledge, I think its OK for a starter. Tomorrow I get started on two videos which should be completed by Saturday or so. My Top 5 things wrong with creationism and Top 5 evil bible verses. So far all I have is a hitchens collection video and two documentaries I found for my educational section which is where all the science and stuff will go.

What do you guys think of the intro? Probably sucks huh? lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
18-06-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: My introduction video
It's fine. I wanted to hear the actual show though. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-06-2015, 12:44 AM
(18-06-2015 12:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It's fine. I wanted to hear the actual show though. Smile

ah don't worry. That comes next. I will be done with two by Saturday which will of course have me talkin and stuff.

18-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Hurry up I may not have that long! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-06-2015, 01:35 AM
(18-06-2015 12:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hurry up I may not have that long! Big Grin
You, I like you.
(^_^)
18-06-2015, 01:37 AM
(18-06-2015 01:35 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 12:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hurry up I may not have that long! Big Grin
You, I like you.
(^_^)

The feeling is mutual my friend. Smile

Banjo.
18-06-2015, 01:38 AM
I like the music and the video it self. I did find the grey box with The Toxic Atheist in green a bit off though. something about those two colours didn't match up in my opinion. Might be good enough without the grey box or might even just need a black border around the text.
18-06-2015, 02:52 AM
How did you make that? I've been considering doing my own youtube series called "Reasonable Discources" but I have very little knowledge in video editing.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
18-06-2015, 03:41 AM
(18-06-2015 02:52 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  How did you make that? I've been considering doing my own youtube series called "Reasonable Discources" but I have very little knowledge in video editing.

I used this to make my intro video and I have a copy of Vegas Pro 12.

So far, I cannot for the life of me figure out how vegas pro 12's text in video works. It makes the font far too large and stretches beyond the screen. Also, I cannot see the text in any kind of preview and I have to add it in before I can see if its working or not.

very odd. Vegas pro seems to have a large learning curve but I got a few basics by myself.

There is a lot of videos on this kind of stuff for every program out there. Just look around and keep fiddling around with it.

My intro video and my hitchens video took me a week to make lol. Mostly because I had to switch to vegas pro since working with wmv sucks egg noodles and converting files to it will 100% of the time make things freeze mid video.

Anyway, that is the video that got me started. If you have questions I might be able to answer a couple.

btw....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbsxGiIkSCY

18-06-2015, 06:00 AM
"Stay a while and listen"

I suddenly feel like dusting off Diablo 3, for some reason...