My introduction video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: My introduction video
(18-06-2015 12:24 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  It's nothing fancy like what many other people got out there but considering that tons of people don't have any intro videos and i made this with windows movie maker with no prior editing knowledge, I think its OK for a starter. Tomorrow I get started on two videos which should be completed by Saturday or so. My Top 5 things wrong with creationism and Top 5 evil bible verses. So far all I have is a hitchens collection video and two documentaries I found for my educational section which is where all the science and stuff will go.

What do you guys think of the intro? Probably sucks huh? lol.

A little 2008 Win XP vibe... but I don't think that will mean much. Just make sure that if you're talking, have a decent mic, for the sake of everyone's ears.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
18-06-2015, 06:36 PM
(18-06-2015 04:09 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 12:24 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  It's nothing fancy like what many other people got out there but considering that tons of people don't have any intro videos and i made this with windows movie maker with no prior editing knowledge, I think its OK for a starter. Tomorrow I get started on two videos which should be completed by Saturday or so. My Top 5 things wrong with creationism and Top 5 evil bible verses. So far all I have is a hitchens collection video and two documentaries I found for my educational section which is where all the science and stuff will go.

What do you guys think of the intro? Probably sucks huh? lol.

A little 2008 Win XP vibe... but I don't think that will mean much. Just make sure that if you're talking, have a decent mic, for the sake of everyone's ears.

I actually just bought a microphone, It should be here tomorrow so I can start on my voice over work. If it doesn't I will have my first videos done by next saturday instead of this one.

I had hard time choosing between a blue Snowball or the ATR2100. But I decided to go with ATR2100 as I think it would serve me a little better audio wise.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-06-2015, 05:06 PM
While waiting for my microphone to get here so I can do my actual videos, I have stuffed some educational debates, speeches, documentaries, and three videos of mine on my channel.

I have also updated my video as when @ELK12695 stated it looks a bit windows xp 2008 or so, I agreed and found a far higher HD video clip and have switched almost entirely over to Vegas Pro 12 for my video editing instead of movie maker.

I have not found out how to do panning and motions with vegas pro yet and almost every effect I can see deals with colors, contrast only etc. Nothing that seems to work with panning the view or focusing and then zooming out etc.

I really hope you all do enjoy the 2.0 version of the video much better.

[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
19-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Well now you took the old one down so I can't compare. *Canadian sorry*

I like it so now i think it's time to enter nitpicking mode. It sort of annoyed me that the faith text was outside the screen border before floating into frame.

*More Canadian sorry*
20-06-2015, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 02:36 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(19-06-2015 11:45 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Well now you took the old one down so I can't compare. *Canadian sorry*

I like it so now i think it's time to enter nitpicking mode. It sort of annoyed me that the faith text was outside the screen border before floating into frame.

*More Canadian sorry*

I have all my projects saved so I can easily tweak anything as time goes on lol.
Every nit pick makes me want to do better.

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post