My kids have broken 4 PS3 controllers... so... question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: My kids have broken 4 PS3 controllers... so... question.
Buy a controller for yourself and don't let the kids use it.
You'll get what you need, and maybe they'll learn not to break the things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-07-2014, 06:01 PM
My kids have broken 4 PS3 controllers... so... question.
(25-07-2014 05:55 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Be aware that the Netflix applications on different devices are distinct and will not all share the same functionality. Netflix on PS3 is unlikely to let you use your cell phone as a controller (because there is unlikely a Cellphone to PS3 api/driver/functionality in place).

Unlike the XBox, for which there is SmartGlass.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
25-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Quote:can I turn my console games into PC games

No.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-07-2014, 12:50 AM
As console hardware becomes more standardised across manufacturers, the PC versions of multi platform games are releasing with fewer discrepancies between their console counterparts. But that hasn't always been the case, and even today there will still be some exceptions.

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com
31-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who's damaged/destroyed several controllers.

I need a rage proof one... Something I can really bash the shit out of without it breaking.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Answer: Get a better console.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
31-07-2014, 03:39 PM
(31-07-2014 01:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Answer: Get a better console.

Like Xbox, which you can control from your phone or voice/motion commands. The One is a complete entertainment system.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
31-07-2014, 03:48 PM
If you're just using it for Netflix, have you considered a PS/3 remote? I use one for watching Blu-Ray movies and flipping through the menus on Rocksmith.

[Image: 9WQfwxX.jpg]
31-07-2014, 04:13 PM
(25-07-2014 05:59 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Buy a controller for yourself and don't let the kids use it.

^ This.

The ps3 controllers seem super light and hollow. The ps4 ones are heftier, but idk how the hell people would ever break a controller without doing something stupid or raging. I've dropped the controllers plenty of times and have never had to replace one.

The only time I've seen 360 and ps3 controllers break is when some asshole can't handle their emotions and literally rips the controller apart. Then they wear it like some twisted badge of honor.

"I've ripped 3 Xbox controllers in half during rage fits! Smile derp."
"Congrats, you have no foresight or control of your emotions, even in trivial events."

Those people should never be licensed for weapons or vehicles.
31-07-2014, 04:32 PM
(31-07-2014 04:13 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 05:59 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Buy a controller for yourself and don't let the kids use it.

^ This.

The ps3 controllers seem super light and hollow. The ps4 ones are heftier, but idk how the hell people would ever break a controller without doing something stupid or raging. I've dropped the controllers plenty of times and have never had to replace one.

The only time I've seen 360 and ps3 controllers break is when some asshole can't handle their emotions and literally rips the controller apart. Then they wear it like some twisted badge of honor.

"I've ripped 3 Xbox controllers in half during rage fits! Smile derp."
"Congrats, you have no foresight or control of your emotions, even in trivial events."

Those people should never be licensed for weapons or vehicles.

I don't think I'll ever quite understand how a person can get so mad that they rip a controller to pieces or shatter them on the floor or whatever.
The only time I've gotten that pissed off at a game I made sure to place my controller on my bed next to me before I melted down.

Worst damage I've ever done two my controllers has been from accidentally dropping them. Of course, there is my 360 controller which is steadily losing it's analogue sticks, but can't be avoided...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.