My last word on Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: My last word on Egor
You do realise he will show up in this thread at some point all smug with a raging boner that someone mentioned his name again...

If someone doesn't like a user use the ignore feature. Guys it's not difficult.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-04-2012, 05:25 AM
(03-04-2012 05:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 04:40 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  This is what he wrote...

"And then there are those rare intellectuals who are mighty in mind, even if they aren't fighting fit. But damn if they will back down; damn if they can't force me to change my mind. Who was it in here who brought up the point about hell and monism and the fact that God would only be sending himself to hell? I thought for an entire day, from sleep to sleep about that. I fought with it. I prayed about it and finally God gave me the answer. That person, destroyed Veridicanism as I have known it for a decade. And now, Veridicanism has emerged into something so powerful, there will be no stopping it. To that man, who probably isn't a physical fighter, I am in awe--no different than if he jumped in the air and took my head off with a jump spinning hook kick. He destroyed my world. To him I say, "Sir." But to you, I spit. And as sure as I'm sitting here today, I know, because I know men, if you had a girlfriend anyone of the men I described or even myself, if I were not committed to my wife whom you insult, we could have her in a minute.

But you don't have a girlfriend do you? And you know why? Because women know men, too."

In an attempt to play devil's advocate (possibly, literally), he could mean that he thinks he has the omnipotence to seduce the girlfriend of the person he addressing, so skillfully that she will be willing, as in "have" emotionally.

It could be just a bungled effort to claim an alpha male status.

Other than that, your critical analysis of this sadly not unusual specimen is probably accurate.
A "minute" is not long enough to impress a woman with your alpha male status. It is long enough to bash her unconscious and rip her clothes off. Also, who are "we?" The word is suggestive of a gang rape.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Lilith, you're too strong for words to break you. And FSM, we didn't need them visuals...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-04-2012, 05:27 AM
(03-04-2012 05:02 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I brought things up in the admin forum after that comment, This was made in a thread discussing someone's recent death in the family. I almost left for a while at the statement.

I almost never respond to him, but I try to make sure I don't iss thing that could really have hurt people. Every new member I've seen have a response by him has not continued posting. It's correlation, but at the same time it definitely seems to be exactly how I feel it is.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ite?page=3
This was my turn after I made a quick joke about how he feels such a great purpose in life. He attacked my gender. I defended a little but not really because I don't want to discuss this with him. He made more statements a bit later in the thread, and no one ever messaged me or responded to it. Everyone seems to ignore the times that he is at his worst.
I have come across EGOr on different forums now and it has become obvious that reasoned discussion is a waste of time. People start out trying to discuss his viewpoints but he ignores honest enquiries that he cannot answer and makes stupid assertions with no basis.

I truly believe the best course of action is just taking the piss out of him. What else is there with him?

Don't let the little cum stain bother you, his prejudices are his problem. Just laugh at his stupid, ignorant, misogynistic beliefs that he tries to push onto others then mock him some more.

I am actually considering writing a book, just the other day my wife's lady bits started speaking to me. It only does it while she is asleep. Clearly this must be the work of god.

Bathe in my light friends, for you are witnessing the birth of Veridicuntism.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Eternal's post
03-04-2012, 05:28 AM
(03-04-2012 05:22 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You do realise he will show up in this thread at some point all smug with a raging boner that someone mentioned his name again...

Yeah, I know. This is the last time for me...i think LOL
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
03-04-2012, 05:29 AM
(03-04-2012 05:25 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 05:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  In an attempt to play devil's advocate (possibly, literally), he could mean that he thinks he has the omnipotence to seduce the girlfriend of the person he addressing, so skillfully that she will be willing, as in "have" emotionally.

It could be just a bungled effort to claim an alpha male status.

Other than that, your critical analysis of this sadly not unusual specimen is probably accurate.
A "minute" is not long enough to impress a woman with your alpha male status. It is long enough to bash her unconscious and rip her clothes off. Also, who are "we?" The word is suggestive of a gang rape.
Maybe the "we" refers to jesus. After all he is his fathers son, and we all know what a kinky mother fucker daddy is.

Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
03-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Mark I can see why you think he's making a rape comment, but I think like morondog pointed out, it's just him trying the whole alpha "my dick is bigger than yours I'm a real man blah blah blah" shit that dickheads do all the time.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-04-2012, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 05:41 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(03-04-2012 05:28 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 05:22 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You do realise he will show up in this thread at some point all smug with a raging boner that someone mentioned his name again...

Yeah, I know. This is the last time for me...i think LOL
ps I don't want to get too anal about what Egor meant or didn't mean. He's not worth it.
(03-04-2012 05:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Mark I can see why you think he's making a rape comment, but I think like morondog pointed out, it's just him trying the whole alpha "my dick is bigger than yours I'm a real man blah blah blah" shit that dickheads do all the time.
ok...i respect your opinion.
(03-04-2012 05:29 AM)Eternal Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 05:25 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  A "minute" is not long enough to impress a woman with your alpha male status. It is long enough to bash her unconscious and rip her clothes off. Also, who are "we?" The word is suggestive of a gang rape.
Maybe the "we" refers to jesus. After all he is his fathers son, and we all know what a kinky mother fucker daddy is.
ah.....so you have wondered whether Jesus "lives in him" too?
[+] 4 users Like Mark Fulton's post
03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
(03-04-2012 05:37 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  ps I don't want to get too anal about what Egor meant or didn't mean. He's not worth it.
Exactly, you could argue the details all day but it would be pointless. The fact that he maybe has repressed sexual urges to smoke the pole or anything about his upbringing is irrelevant.

He will still be a twat at the end of the discussion.

Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Eternal's post
03-04-2012, 07:24 AM
If Egor was an attention seeking dick, he got his wish.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab