My last word on Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: My last word on Egor
(03-04-2012 07:24 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  If Egor was an attention seeking dick, he got his wish.

Seriously. For all the complaints on Egor, some people really, really like to give him attention.

It's 2012... seriously, how can people not know how the Internet works by now?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
03-04-2012, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 09:08 AM by Eternal.)
I'm all for Egor sticking around, the more he gives his opinion with certainty and arrogance the more he looks like an idiot. I think the more ambassadors like him that religions have the quicker people will realise what shit it is.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
03-04-2012, 08:39 AM
(03-04-2012 08:32 AM)Eternal Wrote:  It's 2012..............seriously, how can people not know how religion works by now?

[Image: I_like_that_ZING.gif]

03-04-2012, 08:51 AM
You people just don't understand him, don't you have weird friends? You never hanged out with psychos? Oh wait... Yeah, you probably didn't, but I did. Oooooohhhh, that is why I find it normal to talk to Egor normally and you don't. Well, sorry about that, I thought you all are a bit disturbing in the head, guess it's just me and Egor then...

Big Grin

P.S.
Maybe houseofcantor would like to join us?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
03-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote: We could have her in a minute

If he were talking about me, I would certainly keep my gun handy. Because it sounds like he knows who he is talking about and where they are. To me, that sounds like a threat. Put yourself in the place of the person he is talking about and you'll see it that way.

Ignore doesn't hide threads started by him or quotes.

If all the old timers ignore him, he will be free to pounce on any newcomers and tear them to shreds and the forum will stop growing and thriving.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-04-2012, 08:56 AM
(03-04-2012 08:51 AM)Filox Wrote:  Maybe houseofcantor would like to join us?

Guy said Gwyneth should be worried about me, or words to that effect. So the only joining I foresee is my foot to his ass. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-04-2012, 08:57 AM
(03-04-2012 08:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 08:51 AM)Filox Wrote:  Maybe houseofcantor would like to join us?

Guy said Gwyneth should be worried about me, or words to that effect. So the only joining I foresee is my foot to his ass. Tongue
See.

Per my belief, my Malin is safe.

HA!

03-04-2012, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 09:07 AM by houseofcantor.)
(03-04-2012 08:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  To me, that sounds like a threat.

I think you're being too sensitive on this, although naming myself ellen doesn't make me female.
What belief is that, KC? I got an equal-opportunity foot over here... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2012, 09:22 AM
May I try to explain some things to you ALL. This is the fucking INTERNET. You have no idea am I bullshiting you all the time or am I telling the truth. Same thing is with Egor. I am still not 100% certain that he is for real, not the troll-of-all-trolls. If you can get that offended and agitated over something someone wrote on some forum somewhere on the Internet... Silly, even if it was a real threat, which I did not view as such.

Let me conclude this with a line that my biology teacher in my elementary school once told me, about some kids that told her to go fuck herself...

Quote:I can not get offended by a person more stupid (or less smart) than I am

Smart woman, don't you think? You could say whatever you wanted to her, she would just repeat that line and in a split second it was you who were the offended party there.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
03-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh, for fuck's sake, this again? Talking about ignoring him is SO not the same thing as ignoring the bastard. In fact, and you may not realize this, it's quite the opposite. Stop talking about doing it and do it already.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post