My last word on Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: My last word on Egor
(03-04-2012 09:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 08:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  To me, that sounds like a threat.

I think you're being too sensitive on this, although naming myself ellen doesn't make me female.
What belief is that, KC? I got an equal-opportunity foot over here... Big Grin
Not being an atheist Big Grin

My Malin is safe from Egor apparently.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
03-04-2012, 09:59 AM
(03-04-2012 09:25 AM)Malleus Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake, this again? Talking about ignoring him is SO not the same thing as ignoring the bastard. In fact, and you may not realize this, it's quite the opposite. Stop talking about doing it and do it already.

Drinking Beverage

Hahahaha, there are now more posts about Egor than there are posts about Islam. Seriously people, what are you, stupid or something? You want to ban him, yet every few days somebody opens up a whole new thread in a whole new part of forum, where you all then open 10 new paegs of posts and Egor is nowhere to be found?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

It is YOU who are spamming this forum, it is you who are borring and annoying with all this Egor this, Egor that BS.

You want to stop? Then STOP, not START a new thread...

JESUS!!

Weeping

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
03-04-2012, 10:06 AM
It's alright Filox, you're not alone in wanting to cry and hit your head against a wall on this.

I agree with you Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I think you're right about him being very impressed and attracted to machismo. I've never really been interested in being the most manly guy... or the guy who always threatens to "kick your ass!" It doesn't impress me, and Egor's dick waving only makes him look like an ass. There you go- that's your second visual for the day. Have fun!

He gets minimal attention for his posts from me these days.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
03-04-2012, 01:24 PM

I have not read any of this post yet, but I'm going to. Before I do, however, I want to say don't blame me if you feel I am stressing you to the point of PTSD if you continue to make posts about me and then blame me for being in the forum.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
03-04-2012, 01:51 PM
(03-04-2012 01:24 PM)Egor Wrote:  I have not read any of this post yet, but I'm going to. Before I do, however, I want to say don't blame me if you feel I am stressing you to the point of PTSD if you continue to make posts about me and then blame me for being in the forum.

Apparently you enjoy the abuse?
Please enjoy to your hearts content.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
03-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Hahaha Mark, put that turd on ignore and completely ignore. Its just not worth my time. As for his post that you quoted, even if you interpret it that way, would you truly be concerned? I sure as the hell am not lmao Smile

Nicely thought out post though, I did enjoy reading it.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
03-04-2012, 02:31 PM

(03-04-2012 03:41 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I'll come clean about Egor.

I thought it would enlightening, and a little fun, to convince Egor he was Jesus. It wouldn't have been too difficult, particularly if a few others caught on and helped me out. It would have demonstrated how self styled fundamentalist preachers can't resist power, and that power is, in fact, always their underlying agenda. I've changed my mind.

I don’t think I’m Jesus. I follow Jesus. So, how would I fall for the trap? Secondly, I don’t want power. I want fame, because fame makes an author and spreads his words around the globe. But I will never have or run a church. In fact, I’m not a very good leader at all. That’s a gift other people have.

Quote:I spent an hour or so reading his comments and comments about him. There are some good people here genuinely distressed by this guy's rantings. That's not fair on them. He has also said some seriously immoral things, such as threatening to rape a member's girlfriend, not to mention other violent acts and burnings in hell. Do I want to give this character any legitimacy, even if its only temporary? No.

I’d get upset if you didn’t shoot yourself in the foot with that one.

Quote:So don't worry, friends, I'm still the same old adamant atheist I've always been.

Do you really think anyone thought differently? Dude, you’re not convincing. Your obsession with me makes you look like an idiot.

Quote:I suspect he is the product of a typically dysfunctional fundamentalist Protestant upbringing.

Yep. Health and Wealth Pentacostals. Pray for a Cadillac and have faith…and tithe to show your faith and sow your financial seed of faith. Tongue-talking, laying on of hands…actually, just look at KC’s signature picture, and you’ll get the idea.

Quote: He has average or slightly below average intelligence.

The highest IQ test said 139, the lowest 129, ACT =27, ASVAB overall score 93 or 94, I believe.
God I love talking about me. Thanks, Mark! And you’re getting what you want, too. You want to know more about me personally. This is how you do it.

Quote:He's been shouted at and made to feel inferior ever since he was a kid.

No. Not really. I mean, I suppose I was made to feel inferior, but I think all kids are made to feel that way to some degree. Ever since I was very young, however, I have had a deep sense of sin and guilt. Perhaps that was put into me by my mother or father; I really don’t know. I’m sure thankful for it now, though.

Quote: His opinions weren't asked for or respected.
Are anyone’s? Shit, no one asks for them now, either.

Quote: He's been made to feel guilty about sexuality.

Actually, that’s not true. You’d think it would be, but it’s not. I’ve had a lot of relationships, especially in my late teens and twenties. Not after 29, of course, since I was married to my current wife at 29. I have made a lot of mistakes in that past. And I’m ashamed of myself in that respect. So, I’m not feeling any guilt about sex I don’t deserve to feel.

I see relationships very clearly these days. I like what Camron Diaz says in “Vanilla Sky” to Tom Cruise, “Your body makes a promise, even if you don’t.” I’ve broken a lot of promises to a lot of people.

Quote:He now focuses all his hurt and repressed sexuality into a deep hatred for the world.

No. I drive around in traffic and develop a deep hatred for the world. It has nothing to do with sex.

Quote:He is out to get anyone who doesn't believe him...atheists, Christians, Muslims or even the guy next door minding his own business. He's just fuckin' sick of noone listening to him.

Mark, I hate to tell you this, but my problem is that everyone listens to me. That’s why I get banned all the time. That’s why you make posts about me. That’s why I don’t make videos on my website until I have this next book I’m writing in place and ready to distribute, because I know what’s going to happen when I start.

There’s no one like me out there. In fact, I don’t know anyone in history like me: that is someone who has rejected the Church and in so doing has become closer and more fundamentalist about Jesus Christ. That combined with a deep love of psychology, philosophy and science means I have something to say and I know how to reach people with it.

But time will tell if all that’s true. So stay tuned.

Quote:Anyone who doesn't agree with him is an enemy and will burn in hell. Only Verucundians will achieve salvation. We've had 10, 000 years of human thought and wisdom, yet Egor and his wife are the only two who have got it right! All those goddam people out there, people who talk about sex, or who have lots of laughing friends, those weak people without fists or boot heels, just have to be fuckin' stamped out and then burnt in hell forever.

Dude, you seem to be projecting things onto me. Veridicans will be saved. But so will anyone who puts their faith in Jesus Christ. Most others will simply be destroyed at death. It’s pretty much just atheists who go to hell and anyone else who rejects Christ deliberately.

Quote:Complexity and nuance annoy him. He was never listened to as a kid, so now insists its his turn to be heard.

Dude, I’m 47 years old. I don’t listen to kids, myself. I don’t even like them. I don’t think I should have been listened to as a kid. What the hell would I say as a kid that would matter? In the generation I grew up in, kids weren’t worshiped the way they are now, and that was fine.

Since I’ve been an adult, my mouth has gotten me into more trouble than I care to admit to. Again, trust me, I feel listened to.

Look at it like this. If you want to be listened to, you have to write a post about me. I can write my own posts. Sorry…but it’s a fact.

Quote:He would love to be looked up to,
Well, sure.
Quote:to feel important,
Of course.
Quote:to be in charge,
Absolutely not.

Quote: but he ain't got [hasn’t got] the interpersonal skills to make that happen in real life. Its easier to create a half real world in cyberspace, where people who don't really know him will pay him some attention. The internet gives him time to think what he'll say next, and he can hide his frustration and his anger that he finds so hard to suppress.

It’s true. I often edit out swear words before I post them or just after.

Quote:Men and women of the forum, there are millions of Egors out there.

I don’t think so. Seriously.

Quote:We should not be giving them our time. There is nothing impressive about being unread, loud, opinionated and aggressive. We should be discussing our thoughts, sharing our thoughts, with people who are genuinely interested in discourse. The Egors of this world only pay lip service to learning from others (and he barely does that).

Why do you feel the need to tell people what they “should” do? I mean I tell people they should believe in Jesus Christ so they won’t go to hell, but you seem to want to control their behavior as well. Is that why your girlfriend is also your patient? On your website that’s what it says, that’s how you describe her.

She looks like she might be from the Philippines, and you call her your patient girlfriend. Maybe you mean she is a patient person and is also your girlfriend, but I don’t think so given that the paragraph right next to the photo is talking about how you treat your patients holistically.

As I said before, I find that to be very unethical. And for those who might be reading, it’s considered very unethical for doctors or nurses to have romantic relationships with their patients—because of the control they have over those people.

So, why do you want to tell others what they “should” do?

Quote: I do not think he should be banned, but I suggest he should be ignored. That's only my opinion, and I'm interested as to what you all think. I'm not going to spend any more of my time conversing with him.

We’ll see about that.

(03-04-2012 04:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I ain't seeing it. What I am seeing is a response to someone insulting his wife.

Dang. I didn’t think you actually had any lucidity. I’m delightfully surprised.

(03-04-2012 04:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  This is not talking of rape that I can see. This is just typical arrogant jock type "I'm so much more of a man than you that I can steal your girlfriend" boasting. At any rate, regardless of how you choose to interpret it, this is not clear cut. Also not much fuss was made at the time of the comment, it was understood that it was just posturing. It might show that Egor has fairly horrible misogynistic tendencies but it in no way constitutes a threat to rape.

Yes. I was talking about “stealing” ones girlfriend on account of having more courage and honor.

(03-04-2012 04:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I see it as empty braggadocio. I don't do "justify" so much, I do, "I'm an asshole, this is how I talk." Egor is an asshole, but then, so am I.

Careful there. Making admissions like that could cause you to see yourself for what you really are and then you’d be in danger of losing your atheism.

(03-04-2012 04:57 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Oh....like steal her away from her boring boyfriend by charming her with sweet talk and a candlelit dinner? Is that how you read "WE could HAVE HER in A MINUTE?"

Well, that is pretty much how I meant it. Also that real men could fight for her and would be worthy of her respect.

(03-04-2012 05:22 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You do realise he will show up in this thread at some point all smug with a raging boner that someone mentioned his name again...

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

(03-04-2012 05:25 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  A "minute" is not long enough to impress a woman with your alpha male status. It is long enough to bash her unconscious and rip her clothes off. Also, who are "we?" The word is suggestive of a gang rape.

You are one weird MF, Mark. Confused

(03-04-2012 05:28 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Yeah, I know. This is the last time for me...i think LOL

Like I said, we’ll see. Now, I have to go walk my dogs.

(03-04-2012 01:59 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  Hahaha Mark, put that turd on ignore and completely ignore. Its just not worth my time. As for his post that you quoted, even if you interpret it that way, would you truly be concerned? I sure as the hell am not lmao Smile

Nicely thought out post though, I did enjoy reading it.

See how it sticks together. Hobo Banana_zorro
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Now I’m convinced, Egor is a masochist. (the psychological disorder in which somebody needs to be emotionally or physically abused in order to be sexually satisfied ).

I counted 27 orgasims in his last post.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
03-04-2012, 04:17 PM
I really don't care if he's banned or not, but I think some will truley miss Egor, there is very few punching bags on these forums.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.