My life is ruined

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 08:21 AM
My life is ruined
I have no friends. My intelligence is fading. My body is becoming huge, ugly, and hairy, preventing me from being around people. I'm am incapable of learning anything. I feel really old. I have not experienced peace since 2012. I am completely incompetent at anything.

And to top it off, I feel like it would be arrogant to not be this way. I know that's irrational, but I can't get rid of that feeling, because I feel like THAT would be arrogant. I'm trapped.

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: My life is ruined
(30-04-2014 08:21 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I have no friends. My intelligence is fading. My body is becoming huge, ugly, and hairy, preventing me from being around people. I'm am incapable of learning anything. I feel really old. I have not experienced peace since 2012. I am completely incompetent at anything.

And to top it off, I feel like it would be arrogant to not be this way. I know that's irrational, but I can't get rid of that feeling, because I feel like THAT would be arrogant. I'm trapped.

Your on this forum, with the lowest percentage of c*nts ive ever come across (and I'm as old as the web), all it not lost, reach out and a hand shall help you*
(no deity membership required) .

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
30-04-2014, 09:07 AM
You feel old? Consider How old are you?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-04-2014, 09:09 AM
I'm a bit skeptical about this...
Testing the water for ad hominems, maybe?
I feel like if we ever respond negatively to these things, someone's going to write some false, but perceived as true article saying that atheists suffer from "aggressive emotion disorder," or something.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
30-04-2014, 09:32 AM
[Image: The-First-Step-Towards-Getting-Somewhere.jpg]

if you want something different in your life, choose to do something about it. Then take steps to move you in that direction.

sitting around feeling sorry for yourself does no good.

stand up, dust yourself off, figure out what you need....a job, a doctor, a new place, sunshine, a healthy diet.

then stop making excuses and do it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 7 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
30-04-2014, 10:38 AM
(30-04-2014 09:09 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I'm a bit skeptical about this...
I feel like if we ever respond negatively to these things, someone's going to write some false, but perceived as true article saying that atheists suffer from "aggressive emotion disorder," or something.

This is the support section - it has different rules than the other sections - only supportive posts allowed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-04-2014, 10:39 AM
(30-04-2014 08:21 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I have no friends. My intelligence is fading. My body is becoming huge, ugly, and hairy, preventing me from being around people. I'm am incapable of learning anything. I feel really old. I have not experienced peace since 2012. I am completely incompetent at anything.

How old is old?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-04-2014, 01:05 PM
(30-04-2014 09:09 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I'm a bit skeptical about this...

If anyone responds negatively to these things in this section they'll see their comment removed and will receive a warning PM.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-04-2014, 04:43 PM

I haven't been part of this community very long. But, I've been here long enough to recognize a good bunch of people when I see 'em. You're in good hands. And, as shitty as things feel right now, you should know that you're not alone.

Sending you big hugs, my friend!

"The truth must dazzle gradually / or every man be blind." Emily Dickinson
30-04-2014, 05:54 PM

You sound like most of the others (me included) around here....so....question:
1. how old are you?
2. is there some outside force acting upon you that is causing your weight gain, "ugliness", and overgrowth of hair???
3. My guess is: you're young (hell...every body is young with respect to me) and your problems originate with you.

What you've caused....you can reverse.

Now....hop to it!!!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster