My little niece

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: My little niece
(13-11-2014 11:54 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 11:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  Donate blood at the hospital. Even if you don't match your niece, you will match someone's niece.

I wish i could, I am however medically disqualified from donating blood, part due to my weight and my health. We are doing everything we can and the whole family is helping with this, when a crisis strikes everyone pitches in.

I won't be able to visit the hospital till Saturday though due to my crazy work hours, but helping prep things for them and getting things done.
again thanks for everyone's support its helping me cope in a rather difficult situation.

I'm glad you have a chance to help them with things. Helps ease some of their burden, and it helps you stay busy and hopefully ease some of the helpless feeling.

Let us know how things turn out tomorrow.

Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Sorry for disappearing again. Surgery went well, and she has been discharged from hospital and is recovering very well.

Been a very hard week for every one but things are getting back to normal.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Blackhand293's post
21-11-2014, 01:18 PM
(21-11-2014 01:15 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Sorry for disappearing again. Surgery went well, and she has been discharged from hospital and is recovering very well.

Been a very hard week for every one but things are getting back to normal.

Great, fantastic. Hope things continue. Small children have amazing recovery abilities. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user