My medication and the reason I left.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2016, 02:40 AM
RE: My medication and the reason I left.
Stay strong, brother. I have some small idea of what you are going through, and it is so important to keep your spirits up and hope alive.

Everyone here is thinking about you and wishing you the best. There is an idea circulating, to build you a giant pyramid with a crystal cap stone, so that we can all sit under it and send you positive thoughts which will then be amplified by the crystal and aimed at you by careful mental alignment of the thought waves with the ley lines and...

aw, fuck it, brother, we decided to just have a few drinks and toast your health. That other shit was a lot of work....

Get better. Come back. This is not a request.

ThumbsupHeart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Hug

Heart
29-08-2016, 05:35 AM
Banjo, take of yourself first and foremost. We will be here if you need us and welcome you back when you are ready.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
29-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Dale, please get well. I miss your insights as well as the posts on the percussion thread. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
29-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Everyone's pretty much voiced my thoughts. We miss you dearly but it's far more important that you see to yourself first. We don't mind your 'craziness.' Drugs can be pretty cruddy for all the good they do, like a double-edged sword. If I thought my Xanax problem was bad, I can't even imagine what you're going through.

We're rootin' for you Banjo. Take care of yourself!!

Hug

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
29-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Seriously, Banjo, we don't care how lucid you are.

You hold yourself to standards no one else expects.

Think of it like this: if another member here was going through what you're going through, taking what you're taking, would you expect them to leave until they could be lucid again, or would you love them exactly as they are?

Personally, I think you've gotten funnier and better at snark. When you step over the line, you can best believe that your family here has your back-- we'll explain to anyone who needs 'splaining, and we'll help to guide you if you need. But I don't think there's one poster here who'd rather have you gone than deal with the worst thing you could even possibly say.

As others say, if you need to be stay away because it's too much for you to deal with, then we support you 100%... but don't you dare try to take weight off of us by staying away. We bear much more weight in your absence than we do in your craziest-possible presence; it's a weight we're more than willing to bear, if you need us to, but I think I can speak for the group when I say we'd rather act as your guide-dogs than sit there staring at the door, waiting for our human to come home.

We love you, brother. We're not throwing the word "family" around lightly.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2016, 01:02 PM
I would be more than glad if you were to return to forum as reading what you write is both entertaining and enlightening. Good luck whatever your choice will be.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
29-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Thank you for your update and explanations.
I hope you will get better (or at least not worse).

cheers

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
29-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Hang in there Banjo.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
29-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Hey Banj,
Lots and lots of us here are on your side. Get well dude.