My medication and the reason I left.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: My medication and the reason I left.
Take a look around and tell me how much lucidity you see. And most of us don't have the excuse of drugs.

Come back when you're feeling up to it but don't worry about making sense. Nobody else does.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
30-08-2016, 05:55 AM
Miss you something fierce bro, you are not heavy and whatever you need to do do it for you and you alone we've got your back mate.
Love and support Adey
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Hi again guys.
Well I never expected such support. I have had emails, messages etc plus the many posts on these threads.

All I ask of moderators or anyone else is to remember that often dealing with me is like giving directions to a cat.

This has not been an attention seeking device on my part. I get enough attention each week at the hospital. My real concern was that I may hurt the forum itself. Drive away new members and such. This in turn could hurt new members and deprive them of the help they can receive from those here with shared experiences.

My life has carried on as always. Hospital visits and procedures. I have more today. I should have an idea of my chances of survival fairly soon. This too, has been playing on my mind. Mix that idea with the med's and wacko Jacko.

I am sorry if I caused worry or distress. Apparently some feared the worst. That may yet come. But not today.

During my time away I have been watching so many Youtube documentaries I've kind of O.D'd. I have been modelling to get my fingers working. With some degree of success and equal amounts of failure.

I would like to be amongst you all again, but those fears regarding the site persist. If I seem out of it and am posting gibberish, please just tell me to STFU and I will.

With love to all. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 14 users Like Banjo's post
30-08-2016, 05:11 PM
(30-08-2016 05:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  All I ask of moderators or anyone else is to remember that often dealing with me is like giving directions to a cat.

*waves a salmon in front of Banjo and backs up sloooooowly towards TTA*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 10 users Like Deesse23's post
30-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Hug

Just call should you need and I will try and move reality to help. Thumbsup

*Bats at salmon....* Drooling
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
30-08-2016, 05:50 PM
(30-08-2016 05:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi again guys.
Well I never expected such support. I have had emails, messages etc plus the many posts on these threads.

All I ask of moderators or anyone else is to remember that often dealing with me is like giving directions to a cat.

This has not been an attention seeking device on my part. I get enough attention each week at the hospital. My real concern was that I may hurt the forum itself. Drive away new members and such. This in turn could hurt new members and deprive them of the help they can receive from those here with shared experiences.

My life has carried on as always. Hospital visits and procedures. I have more today. I should have an idea of my chances of survival fairly soon. This too, has been playing on my mind. Mix that idea with the med's and wacko Jacko.

I am sorry if I caused worry or distress. Apparently some feared the worst. That may yet come. But not today.

During my time away I have been watching so many Youtube documentaries I've kind of O.D'd. I have been modelling to get my fingers working. With some degree of success and equal amounts of failure.

I would like to be amongst you all again, but those fears regarding the site persist. If I seem out of it and am posting gibberish, please just tell me to STFU and I will.

With love to all. Dale

Not sure where you got the idea that anyone felt this was an excuse for attention. Dale you've got enough on your plate without worrying about that.

We all love you and don't want you to leave. We want you to post even if you think you're crazy. Tongue

I don't speak for anyone but myself but any post from you, brightens my day. Hug

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-08-2016, 05:53 PM
(30-08-2016 05:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not sure where you got the idea that anyone felt this was an excuse for attention. Dale you've got enough on your plate without worrying about that.

We all love you and don't want you to leave. We want you to post even if you think you're crazy. Tongue

I don't speak for anyone but myself but any post from you, brightens my day. Hug

Heart

I've worked with many singers. Wink

Thanks Mum. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-08-2016, 06:01 PM
(30-08-2016 05:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If I seem out of it and am posting gibberish, please just tell me to STFU and I will.

This is the closest you've come to gibberish I've seen. Tongue
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
30-08-2016, 06:04 PM
How’s my favorite drummer? Great to see you up and about Dale Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-08-2016, 06:13 PM

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post