My mum may make the best mac n cheese, but I make the best grilled cheese EVER!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2012, 04:56 AM
RE: My mum may make the best mac n cheese, but I make the best grilled cheese EVER!
Alright, that's it. Grilled cheese for breakfast. Damn you earmuffs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
30-08-2012, 09:12 AM
(30-08-2012 04:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Alright, that's it. Grilled cheese for breakfast. Damn you earmuffs.

It's all a part of his clever design to conquer the world, one sandwich at a time. Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-08-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: My mum may make the best mac n cheese, but I make the best grilled cheese EVER!
(30-08-2012 09:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 04:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Alright, that's it. Grilled cheese for breakfast. Damn you earmuffs.

It's all a part of his clever design to conquer the world, one sandwich at a time. Confused

What he describes is not a sandwich.Censored

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2012, 09:37 AM
It's an open-faced sandwich. Hence, a sandwich. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
30-08-2012, 09:49 AM
(30-08-2012 09:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Censored He's on to me!

To the batmobile!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
30-08-2012, 09:56 AM
He does say to "stack like pancakes" ... so I guess there's a top to it. However, it's not "grilled", it's oven baked... unless I'm missing something in the instructions. Blink

About this "chicken" salt... would that be a seasoning mixture of sage and possibly rosemary ...? I have about 15 different things I've used to season a chicken, so it could be a combination of anything, in my mind.

If it comes in a sprinkle bottle, read off the ingredients label, Muffy - you got me curious. It sounds really fantastic... anything with cheese is fantastic. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
30-08-2012, 10:13 AM
(30-08-2012 09:56 AM)kim Wrote:  He does say to "stack like pancakes" ... so I guess there's a top to it. However, it's not "grilled", it's oven baked... unless I'm missing something in the instructions. Blink

About this "chicken" salt... would that be a seasoning mixture of sage and possibly rosemary ...? I have about 15 different things I've used to season a chicken, so it could be a combination of anything, in my mind.

If it comes in a sprinkle bottle, read off the ingredients label, Muffy - you got me curious. It sounds really fantastic... anything with cheese is fantastic. Smile

How about Easy Cheese? Big Grin

30-08-2012, 10:23 AM
(30-08-2012 09:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's an open-faced sandwich. Hence, a sandwich. Drinking Beverage

Ultra-liberal, revisionist, namby-pamby sandwichism.Evil_monster

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2012, 10:26 AM
(30-08-2012 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 09:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's an open-faced sandwich. Hence, a sandwich. Drinking Beverage

Ultra-liberal, revisionist, namby-pamby sandwichism.Evil_monster

Speaking of which, I haven't had a hot turkey open faced sandwich in ages.

Oh, but more importantly, I have been craving a Monte Cristo sandwich for months. I've tried making them a couple of times but just didn't quite get the entangled mass to resonate correctly. I'm not even sure where to go to get a good one anymore. No

30-08-2012, 10:29 AM
(30-08-2012 09:56 AM)kim Wrote:  He does say to "stack like pancakes" ... so I guess there's a top to it. However, it's not "grilled", it's oven baked... unless I'm missing something in the instructions. Blink

It does say grill in the recipe.

Also: Chicken Salt

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]