My nascent chapter 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: My nascent chapter 1
(29-08-2017 06:30 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Thanks everyone.

All I can say is that I can't stand almost everyone's horrible, utterly disgusting comments!

I'm new here and all I get is such DISGUSTING, heartless responses.

I cannot help see if what you're saying is well intentioned, dry humour or what?

It isn't that alienating but it just feels weird that people can be so ignorant or I'm just personally very deeply shocked to realise that my writing is that mediocre to bad!

I've put all my efforts in and have perfected my writing to the point that it all falls apart, to my biggest dismay in a lifetime!

Do you not realise how UTTERLY SPEECHLESS I AM? Most of the responses strike me as APPALLINGLY RUDE!

I'm done here. I feel like no longer to connect with this forum of any sort - you've lost my respect, trust and confidence anyway. I didn't realise until this point that most atheists are just as rude, nasty and stupid as theists.

I better FUCK OUT!

I see a considerable immaturity and indecency here. PLEASE BE FRANK WITH ME - are you purposely antagonising towards me - are you ALL TRYING TO LET ME DOWN?

Well, I do no longer see you all as truly humans. True humans by my own definition do not act horribly like this. You unoriginal sheep and animals.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Are you serious.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 06:48 AM by Thinker.)
(29-08-2017 06:37 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  

All I can say is that I can't stand almost everyone's horrible, utterly disgusting comments!

I cannot help see if what you're saying is well intentioned, dry humour or what?

It isn't that alienating but it just feels weird that people can be so ignorant or I'm just personally very deeply shocked to realise that my writing is that mediocre to bad!

I've put all my efforts in and have perfected my writing to the point that it all falls apart, to my biggest dismay in a lifetime!

Do you not realise how UTTERLY SPEECHLESS I AM? Most of the responses strike me as APPALLINGLY RUDE!

I'm done here. I feel like no longer to connect with this forum of any sort - you've lost my respect, trust and confidence anyway. I didn't realise until this point that most atheists are just as rude, nasty and stupid as theists.

I better FUCK OUT!

I see a considerable immaturity and indecency here. PLEASE BE FRANK WITH ME - are you purposely antagonising towards me - are you ALL TRYING TO LET ME DOWN?

Well, I do no longer see you all as truly humans. True humans by my own definition do not act horribly like this. You unoriginal sheep and animals.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Are you serious.

YES I AM!

Most of your insults stand. I can never forget this terrible behaviour from most of you.

Initially I thought religions were the biggest cause of violence, antisocial behaviour, wars and evil - but now this has changed my conclusions, with this forum as the most conspicuous example ever. I just find it impossible to believe that all you're doing to me is pretty unfair, close minded and something that I cannot put my finger on...
29-08-2017, 07:06 AM
(29-08-2017 06:39 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 06:37 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Are you serious.

YES I AM!

Most of your insults stand. I can never forget this terrible behaviour from most of you.

Initially I thought religions were the biggest cause of violence, antisocial behaviour, wars and evil - but now this has changed my conclusions, with this forum as the most conspicuous example ever. I just find it impossible to believe that all you're doing to me is pretty unfair, close minded and something that I cannot put my finger on...

You are not reacting well to criticism. If you were to publish something you may get bad reviews.

Better harden up.

Welcome to the industry of human happiness.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2017, 07:08 AM
(29-08-2017 07:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 06:39 AM)Thinker Wrote:  YES I AM!

You are not reacting well to criticism. If you were to publish something you may get bad reviews.

Better harden up.

Thanks. That's the meaning of my name on my personal website. Google its etymology if you don't believe. If you do already, no coincidence!
29-08-2017, 07:36 AM
(29-08-2017 07:08 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 07:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are not reacting well to criticism. If you were to publish something you may get bad reviews.

Better harden up.

Thanks. That's the meaning of my name on my personal website. Google its etymology if you don't believe. If you do already, no coincidence!

You have a website?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2017, 08:00 AM
(29-08-2017 07:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 07:08 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Thanks. That's the meaning of my name on my personal website. Google its etymology if you don't believe. If you do already, no coincidence!

You have a website?

Can we stop feeding this idiot? Didn't go well the first time around and apparently time may heal all wounds but *not* stupidity and arrogance.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-08-2017, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 09:52 AM by outtathereligioncloset.)
[i]"I'm done here. I feel like no longer to connect with this forum of any sort - you've lost my respect, trust and confidence anyway. I didn't realise until this point that most atheists are just as rude, nasty and stupid as theists.

I better FUCK OUT!

Well, I do no longer see you all as truly humans. True humans by my own definition do not act horribly like this. You unoriginal sheep and animals."[/i]

And THERE'S the get-to-know-you nugget that tells me what we wanted to know about you as a person, before being willing or desiring to continuously link onto a potentially damaging (virus/worm/etc.) website. Clicking on something from a stranger---well let's just say trust has to be built before I will do that. I hesitated, thought about my ability to replace my computer if need be, and clicked on it once, against my own better judgment, to find a pretty much empty website. Incessant demands to click on it again? Nah.

It seems clear now that you didn't come here to "connect" with anyone here, or wanting in any way to be a contributing part of a forum, you came here only to be praised for any and everything you do. Know who else wants that?

By the way, it may be useful for you to study the concept of "self-fulfilling prophecy."

Either way, the count begins here with *(1) "I'm done here." Which is a sentence we've learned that we can expect to hear from a given person many times before it becomes a reality.

Good luck with your endeavors. I'm sure nobody here will lose any sleep over your opinion of us.

*(1) *8:30 am on 8-29-2017

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
29-08-2017, 01:10 PM

I better FUCK OUT!

Cry some more clown. Tears of talentless wannabe writers look good after day of hard work.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-08-2017, 03:54 PM
(29-08-2017 08:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  Can we stop feeding this idiot? Didn't go well the first time around and apparently time may heal all wounds but *not* stupidity and arrogance.

Don't. Be. The. Fun. Police. Dude.

Wink

Banjo.
29-08-2017, 03:57 PM
(29-08-2017 03:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 08:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  Can we stop feeding this idiot? Didn't go well the first time around and apparently time may heal all wounds but *not* stupidity and arrogance.

Don't. Be. The. Fun. Police. Dude.

Wink

But where's the fun in that? Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user