My new online friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 08:23 PM by Rahn127.)
My new online friend
I received an e-mail today from a beautiful young wealthy woman. She tells me that even though we haven't met, she has this unconditional love for me.
Reading this I felt this sense of peace and it was nice to know that a complete stranger loved me unconditionally.
She wouldn't say how she made her billions, but being a billionaire must be incredible. Add in the fact that she's beautiful and young. What's not to like about that ?
Of course she didn't send any pictures, but I believe her.

Just imagine it. A young beautiful wealthy woman who loves me unconditionally. That's just wonderful. I can't imagine living in a world where she didn't love me.
She told me that she is keeping me safe each day with a very discrete security patrol. She said if they are doing their jobs properly, I'll never even know they're there.
It's she just the most wonderful woman ever. How did I get so lucky ?

The newest e-mail from her says that if I obey all her requests, she's going to marry me and give me half of everything she has. I'll be a billionaire !!!!!
She said if I don't obey her, they will never find the body. She is such a kidder. What a sense of humor this woman has. You don't find many women like that.
Leading up to being a billionaire isn't an easy job. Lots of responsibilities. She has me signed up for some special financial courses over the net that will help me manage my billions.
I just learned the courses have a small fee. I'm not sure about that.
- Oh wait just got a text from her. "Pay the fee or the private security guards will break your legs - Love You - Smooches"

Awww she is so sweet. She said "Love You and Smooches"
I really should pay the fee. I mean 10% of my yearly income isn't very much. Plus I'll be a billionaire soon. What do I care.
Just imagine that. Riches beyond my wildest dreams.

All my friends will be so jealous. I can't wait to tell them all the good news.

If you're a theist, would you pay the 10% tithe ? or are you already paying it ?
Now imagine a world where most everyone has some kind of e-mail like this and they all believe it hook line and sinker. - That's religion - Gullible people believing stupid unbelievable things.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Rahn127's post
10-07-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: My new online friend
(10-07-2012 08:07 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I received an e-mail today from a beautiful young wealthy woman. She tells me that even though we haven't met, she has this unconditional love for me.
Reading this I felt this sense of peace and it was nice to know that a complete stranger loved me unconditionally.
She wouldn't say how she made her billions, but being a billionaire must be incredible. Add in the fact that she's beautiful and young. What's not to like about that ?

Just imagine it. A young beautiful wealthy woman who loves me unconditionally. That's just wonderful. I can't imagine living in a world where she didn't love me.
She told me that she is keeping me safe each day with a very discrete security patrol. She said if they are doing their jobs properly, I'll never even know their there.

The newest e-mail from her says that if I obey all her requests, she's going to marry me and give me half of everything she has. I'll be a billionaire !!!!!
Leading up to being a billionaire isn't an easy job. Lots of responsibilities. She has me signed up for some special financial courses over the net that will help me manage my billions.
- Oh wait just got a text from her. "Pay the fee or the private security guards will break your legs - Love You - Smooches"

I really should pay the fee. I mean 10% of my yearly income isn't very much. Plus I'll be a billionaire soon. What do I care.

You should be okay as long as her name isn't Gwyneth Paltrow. In which case even the US Army won't be able to protect you.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-07-2012, 08:19 PM
(10-07-2012 08:07 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I received an e-mail today from a beautiful young wealthy woman. She tells me that even though we haven't met, she has this unconditional love for me.

She told me that she is keeping me safe each day with a very discrete security patrol. She said if they are doing their jobs properly, I'll never even know they're there.

If you're a theist, would you pay the 10% tithe ? or are you already paying it ?
Now imagine a world where most everyone has some kind of e-mail like this and they all believe it hook line and sinker. - That's religion - Gullible people believing stupid unbelievable things.
Right, just for that I won't be sending them to you anymore! Big Grin unless, of course, you pay the 10% hehe

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
11-07-2012, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 05:37 AM by Vosur.)
My smile grew larger the further I read. Dodgy Sad Undecided Smile Big Grin

I wonder if houseofcantor ever recieved an email like this from his Gwynnies. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 06:50 AM
You might be happy to know that it's actually only 5% in the wonderful land of Canadia or as I call it, "Hockeyland, yes even in summer. You still pay 10% of your paycheque, but you get half of that back when you do your taxes, that refund comes from goverment funding which comes from taxpayers; so the next time your atheist neighbor cry about the road not getting fixed, you can tell that fucker his money is safe with your billionaire woman. This beatiful young woman however, does not get taxed at all. Doesn't that just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
11-07-2012, 07:59 AM
My friend! I am a Nigerian prince and I need help to move my assets!
[+] 6 users Like StatiK's post
11-07-2012, 08:18 AM
My word, this is a very convincing story. It reminds me when Obama contacted me on the phone to personally ask my opinion about the healthcare situation. I was honored.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
11-07-2012, 11:46 AM
The very idea that God is none of the things one looks for, is proof of it's nonexistence.

I don't know why I just wrote that... I must have been directed by something other than me. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-07-2012, 12:07 PM
(11-07-2012 07:59 AM)StatiK Wrote:  My friend! I am a Nigerian prince and I need help to move my assets!
So you are the one I get an email from every week or so!

Always wondered...now I know I can trust you.

Here's my info... Hobo

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
(11-07-2012 12:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 07:59 AM)StatiK Wrote:  My friend! I am a Nigerian prince and I need help to move my assets!
So you are the one I get an email from every week or so!

Always wondered...now I know I can trust you.

Here's my info... Hobo

Hey, I just met you...

And this is CRAZY!

But I'm a Nigerian prince,

so send me money!
[+] 1 user Likes StatiK's post