My new online friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: My new online friend
I posted this on my fb page without the last two lines and many of the comments I've received from some friends who are christian is as follows.

"That is the stupidest e-mail ever"
"People wouldn't be so stupid to fall for that"
"How gullible would you have to be to give someone money like that" ?
"Please tell me this is a joke"

My reply
"I agree. It's the stupidest e-mail ever and yes, people are this gullible." - LOL

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
I never understood the idea of a tithe. It seems made up. Kind of like the 2 month salary benchmark for buying an engagement ring. Incidentally that was thought up by the gemstone marketing board. Hmmm...

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 02:41 PM
(11-07-2012 12:55 PM)StatiK Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 12:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So you are the one I get an email from every week or so!

Always wondered...now I know I can trust you.

Here's my info... Hobo

Hey, I just met you...

And this is CRAZY!

But I'm a Nigerian prince,

so send me money!
Check's in the mail.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
11-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I was watching one of the TV pastors telling his story of how he gave away his last $100 to the church and immediately received $150 from a complete stranger. You see, it works. Give god a dollar and he get's someone else to give you $1.50.
Questions is, why did he not get the stranger to give the church the $150 and let him keep the $100.
Logic and reason? No...we don't need that. The story just sounds so good. Especially when the people you're talking to you're trying to get money from.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.