My new team name

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 05:30 PM
My new team name
Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted in here, although I pop in from time to time to catch up on the religious pictures thread.

The reason I'm here at the moment however, is because I've started a new fantasy football league at work, and my old team name (Menace to Sobriety) isn't cutting it anymore. I need something new and offensive to everyone in the team.

In fantasy football it's hard to find anything that actually offends people anymore. There's "Adrian Beat-his-son" and "Forsett Down Her Throat", but people usually laugh all those off.

Great thing for me, they all happen to be Catholics (some of them fairly pious). So this is my dilemma, can anyone help me think of a team name incorporating religion and football? As offensive or proper as you can think of, I'm just not having any luck here

I feel like theists spend so much time praying for a better life after death, they don't fully appreciate or enjoy the one they have now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: My new team name
FIFA FIFA FIFA Fum.
I smell the blood of a choir boy.

Spotlight Spotkicks

Soccerlics.

(sorry, the latter is a little offensive)

Angel

13-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Ah, slight misunderstanding lol. American football, not everywhere else. We have to be dicks and claim everything as our own after all.

I feel like theists spend so much time praying for a better life after death, they don't fully appreciate or enjoy the one they have now.
13-05-2016, 06:14 PM
I didn't really look through em, but maybe you'll find one in here. Shy

Dirty NFL names

13-05-2016, 06:26 PM
I googled a bunch today but I couldn't find anything I liked. That's what led me to the idea of something religious because that's about the only thing I could do that would be brazen enough to spark some reaction.

I'll look at that list though, maybe I'll see something.

I've thought about "The Reverend, Jerry Sandusky" but that's as far as I got

13-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Football is for pussies.

Guaranteed to offend all football fans everywhere.
There's is nothing the football fan hates more than being compared to a domestic pet.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-05-2016, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 06:41 PM by DLJ.)
(13-05-2016 06:10 PM)nbberm2 Wrote:  Ah, slight misunderstanding lol. American football, not everywhere else. We have to be dicks and claim everything as our own after all.

Not a misunderstanding. It was a correction.

Girl_nails

Anyway, don't you have spotkicks in that egg-throw version of the game? I did that for the Murikan (Boston) reference.

Huh

:grumble: That's all the thanks I get for spontaneous genius 5 minutes after I woke up! [/grumble]

OK. Howabout (for unsubtle entendre):
Kiddy-fumbling: The Catholic Offence.
or
"I don't know if I knew it was wrong at the time": The Catholic Defense.

Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Fantasy Priests.
14-05-2016, 05:37 PM
(13-05-2016 06:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 06:10 PM)nbberm2 Wrote:  Ah, slight misunderstanding lol. American football, not everywhere else. We have to be dicks and claim everything as our own after all.

Girl_nails

Anyway, don't you have spotkicks in that egg-throw version of the game? I did that for the Murikan (Boston) reference.

Huh

:grumble: That's all the thanks I get for spontaneous genius 5 minutes after I woke up! [/grumble]

or

Evil_monster

Fair enough lol. The kiddy-fumbling one has some potential, I like the play on words.

14-05-2016, 07:38 PM
(13-05-2016 06:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Girl_nails

Huh

or

Evil_monster

Bolding mine. Worship Slaves