My non-existent god can beat up your non-existent god!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: My non-existent god can beat up your non-existent god!
What a load of drivel.

Do I need a qualification to not believe in goblins either?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
10-03-2017, 05:38 AM
(A good reply I sometimes use)

So you need an education to know something?

How about first hand experience??

Because in the 70's and 80's I had sex with hundreds of women - so I KNOW a cunt when I see one - and you look pretty familiar......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-03-2017, 05:54 AM
Nobody will come close to My God!, Sterquilinus. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-03-2017, 08:54 AM
(10-03-2017 02:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Meh.

My Nork is still king of the pile. How so? Because that's how I defined him as such.

Ummm... Nork— Breast. Australian slang. Derived from the prominent udders on the cow used to advertise Norco, New South Wales North Coast Dairy Co-Operative.

As per: "Crikey! Check out the norks on that shiela!"

Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
10-03-2017, 10:23 AM
(10-03-2017 08:54 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Meh.

My Nork is still king of the pile. How so? Because that's how I defined him as such.

Ummm... Nork— Breast. Australian slang. Derived from the prominent udders on the cow used to advertise Norco, New South Wales North Coast Dairy Co-Operative.

As per: "Crikey! Check out the norks on that shiela!"

Big Grin

Got it...

But wtf is a crikey??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-03-2017, 10:59 AM
(10-03-2017 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Got it...

But wtf is a crikey?

LOL... A polite Australian abbreviation for "jesus, seriously, you gotta be fucking SHITTING me!"

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
10-03-2017, 11:25 AM
(10-03-2017 10:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Got it...

But wtf is a crikey?

LOL... A polite Australian abbreviation for "jesus, seriously, you gotta be fucking SHITTING me!"

Australians, polite?????

You mean comparatively, right???
Tongue

10-03-2017, 05:44 PM
(10-03-2017 02:04 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  From little fragments I have seen Aquinas and Augustine writings are just shit, so there is no reason to bother with it further.

Also you don't need to read Mein Kampf to reject Nazi ideology, so writings of religious top dogs of centuries past are no different.

That's true. At the end of the day, they all share the same fatal flaw: zero evidence for any deity.
[+] 5 users Like Rachel's post
10-03-2017, 05:47 PM
(10-03-2017 04:10 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:38 PM)Rachel Wrote:  One of my favorite exchanges came during my time at Amazon. There was an insufferable twit there who constantly argued for a Christian perspective while proclaiming his intellectual superiority because he claimed to be an atheist.

After months of off-again and on-again exchanges, he stopped quoting Aristotle, Aquinas, and Augustine long enough to tell me that I had no business calling myself an atheist unless I had a theology degree and rejected it. That's when he called me a "naive atheist." I asked him what he meant by that. He replied that he was a sophisticated atheist because he had read Aristotle, Aquinas, and Augustine and had rejected their teachings while still considering them valid. But the bottom line was that I was naive because the god he didn't believe in was a more sophisticated god than the god I don't believe in. Make sense? Only to him.

Oh wow... because that has never happened on this forum before. On the side of atheists... even similar right down to the 'i'm more sophisticated than you because I've read this or studied that or got a degree in this.'

Its like Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins loves rocking other peoples boat, but when someone rocks his boat... that is how many people are here. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

That was quite the jump in topic, CW. Do you have anything specific in mind? Who "rocked his boat"? In your opinion, of course.
[+] 1 user Likes Rachel's post
10-03-2017, 05:50 PM
[Image: ngbbs4b643f8044c80.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post