My non-existent god can beat up your non-existent god!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: My non-existent god can beat up your non-existent god!
(02-07-2017 03:51 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 03:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Christians are a much bigger threat to civil liberties...

Jn 8:36 [Image: dizzy.gif]

Albert Pike's 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars

Which has nothing to do with what I said. I did not deny that Islam poses a threat; the problem is that Christians are currently a more immediate threat in the US and, in many ways, are not fundamentally different than the Muslims. Both long for a world ruled by superstition and ignorance and narrow-minded, bigoted views.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
02-07-2017, 04:02 PM
(02-07-2017 03:56 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 03:51 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  Jn 8:36 [Image: dizzy.gif]

Albert Pike's 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars

The Fuck did I just read?Hobo

SerpentDove is a special kind of crazy. The delusion is strong with this one.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
02-07-2017, 11:26 PM
(02-07-2017 03:19 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  If homosexuals didn't believe in God, why would they insist on getting married?

Because marriage confers many legal benefits on the couple, such as the ability to visit one's partner in hospital as next-of-kin, and inheritance rights if either partner dies intestate.

I see marriage as secular, not religious. If I were going to marry again (not planning on it, 'tho), I would never get married in a church under any circumstances.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
03-07-2017, 12:05 AM
(02-07-2017 03:04 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  If you didn't believe in God, you wouldn't spend so much time talking about him (Rom. 2:5–8).

Hey fucktard. We're not talking about your imaginary sky-daddy per se. We're simply attempting to prove once and for all that it doesn't and cannot exist—other than in the tiny, dysfunctional minds of mental midgets such as yourself.

I can only assume you're getting some sort of perverse sexual gratification by resurrecting old threads, and endlessly citing absurdly fucked-up readings from that well-known book of bullshit, hate, and deceit.

When (or indeed if) you reach puberty, you may well look back on all the drivel you've posted as a preteen, and feel duly embarrassed and ashamed in equal quantities.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post