My opinion of YOU!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 11:13 PM
My opinion of YOU!
Well I decided to follow in the footsteps of (copy from) forum legends such as KC, A2, and LJ, and create one of these 'my opinion of you' threads.

To be honest, I've wanted to do one for ages, but only recently decided I felt comfortable enough to be fully open about these things. My overall opinion of practically everyone here is positive (unless you're trainwreck in which case go die somewhere) but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will be 100% positive in my statement about you. That's what I think makes it fun though, if everyone receives 100% positive comments then what's the point? Should the prospect of hearing something negative mixed in with the positive make you uncomfortable then think carefully before posting.

You know the drill, post if you want my opinion. So, any volunteers?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: My opinion of YOU!
Bring it. But be gentle. I'm fragile Big Grin
24-07-2013, 11:20 PM
ok, lets see what's in your mind O.o

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-07-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm a forum legend? Blush

Fuck dude...

Also, lay it on me, motherfucker.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Bring it good sir.

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
24-07-2013, 11:41 PM
My opinion of YOU!
(24-07-2013 11:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well I decided to follow in the footsteps of (copy from) forum legends such as KC, A2, and LJ, and create one of these 'my opinion of you' threads.

To be honest, I've wanted to do one for ages, but only recently decided I felt comfortable enough to be fully open about these things. My overall opinion of practically everyone here is positive (unless you're trainwreck in which case go die somewhere) but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will be 100% positive in my statement about you. That's what I think makes it fun though, if everyone receives 100% positive comments then what's the point? Should the prospect of hearing something negative mixed in with the positive make you uncomfortable then think carefully before posting.

Yabut, who the fuck are you? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
25-07-2013, 12:20 AM
I'll participate. Smile
25-07-2013, 03:04 AM
(24-07-2013 11:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well I decided to follow in the footsteps of (copy from) forum legends such as KC, A2, and LJ, and create one of these 'my opinion of you' threads.

[Image: join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-r...vr_324.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-07-2013, 03:12 AM
While I am awaiting my review from somebody else on the forum: hit me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-07-2013, 03:20 AM
Go for it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.