My opinion of YOU!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: My opinion of YOU!
(26-07-2013 11:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 03:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Aww, so cute.

[Image: 65542b3b1cee8dc92517ea2927f560c5.png]

I saw this coming. Weeping

(26-07-2013 07:26 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Thanks, that really made me smile. Blush

And we will meet one day, one day you're coming to England so I can show you exactly how crappy America is in comparison. Big Grin

But I refuse to eat curry on chips/frenchfries/whatthefuck. What is wrong with your people? Sad

Oh Ferdy, that is only the half of it. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 11:32 AM
(26-07-2013 03:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Aww, so cute.

[Image: 65542b3b1cee8dc92517ea2927f560c5.png]

We would but we don't wanna make the rest of you jealous. Big Grin

(26-07-2013 11:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But I refuse to eat curry on chips/frenchfries/whatthefuck. What is wrong with your people? Sad

Wrong with us? You don't have chips and curry sauce, you're freaks of nature!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
26-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Re: My opinion of YOU!
I used to think the thought of chips and gravy was gross as well...until being in Australia. Well played foreigners.....well played.
26-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Bring it Hughsie.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
26-07-2013, 01:57 PM
(26-07-2013 11:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I saw this coming. Weeping

A heartfelt moment that I thought was cute? When you decided to make such poetic compliments to each other, you had better damn well have prepared for my love when the cute came out! Heart

(26-07-2013 11:32 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  We would but we don't wanna make the rest of you jealous. Big Grin

What the fuck ever man! It was. Beautiful! Heart

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-07-2013, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 03:14 PM by Luminon.)
Hi Hughsie. Sign me up please. And by the way, I like what you're doing. I wish people in real life would tell us about ourselves Smile

I could use a second opinion. Last time I tried to get one, the guy chickened out. I'm not sure why, one more reason to find out. I must be missing something, will you be a glazier for my Johari window ? The tricky part is, interesting topics make me go into an impersonal bliss and there wasn't much personality to begin with.

While you're at it, would it be too much trouble to explain how do you go about this TTA community Skype calling? You seem to have no problem of finding contacts, topics, people and time of the day. How very social of you! Thumbsup
27-07-2013, 04:09 PM
(27-07-2013 03:05 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Hi Hughsie. Sign me up please. And by the way, I like what you're doing. I wish people in real life would tell us about ourselves Smile

I could use a second opinion. Last time I tried to get one, the guy chickened out. I'm not sure why, one more reason to find out. I must be missing something, will you be a glazier for my Johari window ? The tricky part is, interesting topics make me go into an impersonal bliss and there wasn't much personality to begin with.

While you're at it, would it be too much trouble to explain how do you go about this TTA community Skype calling? You seem to have no problem of finding contacts, topics, people and time of the day. How very social of you! Thumbsup

Actually, I can help you with the TTA Skype community. Just drop me a PM with your username, and I will add you into the group.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
03-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Luminon

I haven't interacted with you too much but you seem an intelligent and respected member of the forum.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
06-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Lets see if hughsie can rate the underdog

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-08-2013, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 09:36 PM by Hughsie.)
Lightvader

You seem to be one of those new members who just explodes into action. I like your posts.

Best
Worst