My paleo homefries.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: My paleo homefries.
[Image: thread-derailed.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 01:52 PM
(28-05-2014 01:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: thread-derailed.jpg]

True, so when are you going to start your home fry business? Actually, there is probably a market for a paleo restaurant. The convinced, the curious, and those who want to go out to dinner and justify pigging out all may come to eat there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-05-2014, 01:54 PM
(28-05-2014 01:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 01:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: thread-derailed.jpg]

True, so when are you going to start your home fry business? Actually, there is probably a market for a paleo restaurant. The convinced, the curious, and those who want to go out to dinner and justify pigging out all may come to eat there.

I might start one in japan when I move there in the future and make the paleo diet a thing there.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-05-2014, 01:55 PM
(28-05-2014 01:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 01:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  True, so when are you going to start your home fry business? Actually, there is probably a market for a paleo restaurant. The convinced, the curious, and those who want to go out to dinner and justify pigging out all may come to eat there.

I might start one in japan when I move there in the future and make the paleo diet a thing there.

I'm pretty sure you'll pry their rice from their cold, dead hands.

But, good luck with that?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
28-05-2014, 01:58 PM
(28-05-2014 01:55 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 01:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I might start one in japan when I move there in the future and make the paleo diet a thing there.

I'm pretty sure you'll pry their rice from their cold, dead hands.

But, good luck with that?

Yeah but I am trying to introduce it not make it a national diet. They can eat their rice.Drinking Beverage

28-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Naw, you need a nation of fat people. Dieters are prevalent in places where a lot of people are overweight.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-05-2014, 01:59 PM
(28-05-2014 01:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Naw, you need a nation of fat people. Dieters are prevalent in places where a lot of people are overweight.

Yabut, I am moving to japan. Maybe mexico I can show it to when I visit. Undecided

28-05-2014, 02:04 PM
It's going to be a hard sell to people who already have a well functioning diet.. especially rice eaters as cjlr pointed out.

And in mexico you're going to have a hard time dissuading people from eating beans.

28-05-2014, 02:08 PM
(28-05-2014 02:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  It's going to be a hard sell to people who already have a well functioning diet.. especially rice eaters as cjlr pointed out.

And in mexico you're going to have a hard time dissuading people from eating beans.

If thats the case only paleo recpies like home fries and pork.

28-05-2014, 02:16 PM
You can likely sell your food, but not under the flag of a diet I bet.