My penis fell into her vagina....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2013, 07:44 PM
My penis fell into her vagina....
I didn't have sex with her. Rolleyes

Hey sheep, explain how a country that was overthrown by the west is now the hub for weapons distribution among alqaeda groups in north africa and Syria.

Check this article out: It refers to newly obtained surface to air missiles that fell of the unicorn tree and landed right in the laps of alqaeda. http://rt.com/news/mali-terrorists-missiles-manual-595/

Then there is this article detailing the arms distribution activities from Libya to various alqaeda elements in the region.
http://rt.com/news/libya-arms-un-report-620/

Oh and remember that arms smuggling operation that was going on libya that had the cover of a consulate that was never a consulate at all? yeah that one, the one that went bad lol. http://americanfreepress.net/?p=7396

But the west doesn't fund and arm alqaeda, they are just clumsy and accidentally fund and arm them. Rolleyes

I didn't rob the bank your honor, I just happen to be carrying a gun when someone wanted to give me money. Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2013, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 08:16 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
RE: My penis fell into her vagina....
Ooooohhhhh!!! I love it when that happens......the penis falling into the vagina thing.

What are we talking about now?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
12-06-2013, 09:01 PM
I suppose we should expect this kind of title from I&I. What a jackass thing to post.
[+] 3 users Like BryanS's post
12-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Dumb title. Grow up. We have younger people on this forum as well.
[+] 6 users Like Ferdinand's post
12-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Oh yeah, hey kids, sex is icky and so is supporting terrorists.
13-06-2013, 01:19 AM
So is your hair cut. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
13-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Lol, fucking I&I and his sardonicism. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
13-06-2013, 01:08 PM
I and I, We are not all sheep here and you well know it. The rude ways in which you approach providing information do yourself no good and allow others to be dismissive of your point.

Destabilizing Libya was a mistake and the consequences are multiple and mostly negative, including making arms available to people who probably should not have them, and there is evidence that it has occurred. That is a reasonable statement. The way you make such a statement can either open debate or insult to the point of rejection.

In general your methods are to insult and presume. I have pointed out before that I very generally agree with you. I find you methods not only problematic but counterproductive.

If your intent is to provoke, the provoked response is directed not at the event but at you.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
13-06-2013, 02:45 PM
(13-06-2013 01:08 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, We are not all sheep here and you well know it. The rude ways in which you approach providing information do yourself no good and allow others to be dismissive of your point.

Destabilizing Libya was a mistake and the consequences are multiple and mostly negative, including making arms available to people who probably should not have them, and there is evidence that it has occurred. That is a reasonable statement. The way you make such a statement can either open debate or insult to the point of rejection.

In general your methods are to insult and presume. I have pointed out before that I very generally agree with you. I find you methods not only problematic but counterproductive.

If your intent is to provoke, the provoked response is directed not at the event but at you.

Destabilizing Libya wasn't a mistake, it was done on purpose, NATO was the airforce for the Al Qaeda ground troops, Something which won't happen in Syria now that Assad is wiping up extra bits leftovers of foreign alqaeda fighters.
NATO didn't accidentally move massive amounts of weapons which requires alot of logistics management "accidentally" to alqaeda. That is like saying tons of heroine seem to accidentally slip out of afghanistan under heavy foreign occupation. Rolleyes

The point of the title is to show the idiotic defense arms getting from western nations into alqaedas hands. A penis doesn't accidentally fall into a vagina any more than massive logistics operations to ship weapons just accidentally ends up in alqaedas hands.
13-06-2013, 02:54 PM
You are way too clever for us...why not find some other people to share your amazing wit and wisdom with?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post