My penis fell into her vagina....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: My penis fell into her vagina....
Oh, look, Russia Today. Let us know when North Korean state news has the story, man, that's when we'll know it's real!

You'll have to help me out here, I and I; how is NATO the most like source of SA-7s? In case you're not aware, those are old Soviet weapons. But I guess there's no other way old Soviet surplus could have ended up in Africa. No way at all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 04:23 PM
I and I, I would suggest that you start threads in the conspiracy section. It seems more suited to your intent.

The statement that the continued destabilization of mid-eastern states has benefited al-queda is correct. That western powers wished that to happen involves a leap of faith.

It is rather like blaming the US for 9-11. That leap of faith detracts from the fact that the actions taken by the US post 9-11 were not beneficial to the US's international position.
13-06-2013, 04:46 PM
If the plastic form bothers you that terribly, close your eyes and pretend. *giggle*
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
13-06-2013, 05:24 PM
(13-06-2013 04:23 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, I would suggest that you start threads in the conspiracy section. It seems more suited to your intent.

The statement that the continued destabilization of mid-eastern states has benefited al-queda is correct. That western powers wished that to happen involves a leap of faith.

It is rather like blaming the US for 9-11. That leap of faith detracts from the fact that the actions taken by the US post 9-11 were not beneficial to the US's international position.

Do you not remember that NATO carried out air strikes against gaddafis forces while alqaeda affiliated troops were doing the ground war?

This was reported on every major news organization with live video coverage. Blatant denial of historical facts doesn't constitute a conspiracy theory.

I can't believe you forgot NATOS bombing campaign against gaddafis forces.